Imagine 88 - Rack

👑Not the right place👑
Request by: Chinafree
Hope u enjoy love x
I'm so sorry that this ain't probably what ya wanted... But I tried my best rlly ):
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

 But I tried my best rlly ): ➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

"Jack Duff."

John shoved a picture over the table towards me, I grabbed it and grinned at it. He wouldn't know what would come at him.

"Kill him Ryan."

I nodded and turned around, leaving the room. I walked through our dusty hallways to the weapon section to grab some simple guns. Once I got there Andy was already waiting for me, a smirk plastered on his lips.

"Here. This should do the work."

Andy gave me a simple two handed gun and patted my back before he left probably going to make out with Brooklyn.

I walked to the back and grabbed my motorcycle and stepped on it, driving into the city night. I had to find this 'Jack' boy and kill him. I actually didn't have a clue why I needed to kill him we mostly have reasons. Guess we don't have anymore.

I looked at my phone quickly seeing that the gang leader had texted me so I had to stop the motor of driving further and look at the text.

Boss: We need information from this 'Jack Duff' he has information about us. Get the information and then kill him.

I groaned but got on my motorcycle again still going to the Jack's location. Once I got there I got off my motorcycle and grabbed my helmet of my head, I looked around and saw it was a cafe where this Jack boy was.

I opened the doors of the cafe and went inside seeing Jack was not alone and sitting with a boy I assumed was Mikey. Andy and Brooklyn where on the Mikey case for a year now.

I sat down next to the table Jack was sitting in and ordered some black coffee.

"Ask him out dude!"

"I don't know if I can Mikey."

"Do it or I will."

"Hello?"

I looked up from the paper and smirked ad I saw Jack standing in front of me, shaking as a leaf, cheeks all flustered.

"How may I help?"

Jack smiled at me "I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go out with me? I'm Jack by the way." Jack held his hand out, shaking just the slightest. I grabbed his hand and kissed it smiling up at him, "I'm Rye." I pulled the boy closer to me and grinned as he was getting more flustered then before. Which is a good sign if I want to seduce him.

It's been a month since Jack and I first met and I honestly begin slipping in love for the Irish boy. But I knew I couldn't do it I still had a job to do. I got the information from him and send it back to my gang, now it was time to kill Jack Duff.

I turned around to see Jack walking behind me with one of his smiles I fall in love with.

I grabbed Jack's arm tightly in my grin and pulled him with me to the basement of my house and put him on the chair, quickly tying him up. Jack looked up at me, fear in his eyes. I looked away, biting my lip as I grabbed the knife and gun from the secret hidden place underneath the wooden floor.

"Rye? What's going! What are you doing?"

I looked at Jack, shaking as I kept looking him in the eyes. His beautiful eyes. Fuck. I can't do this.

"I was sent to kill you from the gang I am in.. But you had information my boss needed so I had to get that first and then kill you. But I-I can't do it Jack. I have grown to love you and I hate it! You are driving me insane! I have fallen in love, hard."

I sighed and untied Jack giving him the gun and knife. "I'm leaving." I left the house as quick as I could and ran, ran and ran. All the way back to the building.

"You killed him?"

I looked at Nick and nodded my head slowly, with a fake smirk on my lips to make it more believable. "Good, now I want you to kill a other boy 'Leo' he ows us money." Nick gave me a photo and a new gun. I sighed as I turned around and got a new motorcycle and drove to this kids place.

"Leo!"

The boy turned around, saw my face and immediately fear took over his face.

"I-I swear I'm going to pay!"

I rolled my eyes and got off my motorcycle and pointed the gun at him, a finger on the trigger.

"Drop the gun Ryan!"

I looked to my side and saw Jack standing there, out of breath. But his face looked angry and worried. "Drop the gun Ryan." He said again as he walked in front of it, having a good grip on the gun. "Shoot that kid and me or drop the gun and live with me happily." Jack looked me in the eyes as I lowered the gun slowly. Jack smiled and hugged me tightly,
"I love you Rye."

It's been a year since Jack and I where on the run, ever since I stopped working for the gang they've been hunting us down. Almost killing us already. I knew they wouldn't stop until we where both dead.

"Hey Rye? Have I ever told you how much I love you?"

Jack grinned as he held onto my shoulders, standing on his tippy toes. I smiled and kissed his lips gently, holding him close to me. His hands where gently wrapped around my neck as he held himself up high.

"So this is what your doing now? Kissing a boy? I always knew you where a fag."

Jack and I both pulled away, eyes wide as we saw Mick and Leonard standing there, both with a gun in their hands. "We got orders to kill you two." Mick grinned as he held the gun to Jack his head and Leonard to mine.

I looked at Jack, tears streaming down both our faces, I grabbed his hands in mine tightly. "I love you so much Jack. I'm sorry." I whimpered as Jack just smiled at me "I love you more Rye. And for now we can be together forever right? I don't have anything here except you." Jack kissed my lips and then I heard two gun shots.

I closed my eyes but didn't feel anything, I opened one eye and saw Jack standing there with his eyes wide. I slowly turned around and saw Andy, Brooklyn and Mikey there with smiles.

"Heard what happened Rye. We are so sorry you had to go through it. But we will protect you."

I hugged Andy and Brooklyn tightly, tears already flowing down my cheeks. I felt someone grab my shoulder and turn me around, smashing his lips onto mine. I smiled and held Jack closer then ever before.

I will protect you Jack, I promise.