new » yoonmin

little!jimin (mental age 3-7)//adult!yoongi

'adult!' is an easier way for me to say they're not the little's caregiver yet just in case anyone forgot :)

~*~

Park Jimin was a strange, strange kid.

From the moment Yoongi had set foot in the dorm room he was going to be sharing with the younger boy, he'd always known there was something up with Jimin.

Firstly, there was always how he wore more feminine coloured clothes all the time. Yoongi didn't even think Jimin owned a black piece of clothing, as all he'd seen him wear were baby pinks, blues, yellows, purples, greens- any pastel colour that existed, to put it shortly.

Secondly, there was how Jimin would never let Yoongi in his room. If Yoongi needed something from Jimin, he would knock and Jimin's head would poke out from behind the door. He never opened the door fully to let Yoongi in, and for a whole year, the eldest of the two thought Jimin was hiding dead bodies in his room.

Thirdly, there was the makeup. Now, Yoongi didn't find anything wrong with Jimin wearing makeup. But what he found peculiar about Jimin owning and wearing so much makeup was the fact that he never actually went out anywhere.

Yoongi would understand if he went out on the weekends clubbing or out with his friends, but Yoongi didn't even think Jimin had friends.

Until one day everything fell into place.

It was a Monday morning which - luckily - meant Yoongi didn't have any classes until the afternoon, but Jimin had classes bright and early on a Monday, meaning that he was up before Yoongi.

Granted, it wasn't until eleven that Yoongi finally woke up and the first thing he did was go into the kitchen to make himself some coffee.

Bearing in mind Yoongi was still half asleep, he didn't realise that he was fishing about on one of Jimin's shelves until he pulled something down that definitely wasn't his.

A...sippy cup?

Yoongi was so confused he couldn't even move, and of course Jimin had to get back from his classes right at that moment.

The older remembered how Jimin had broken down right then and there in the middle of the kitchen, mascara mixing with tears as black streaks fell down his cheeks.

That was when Yoongi discovered Jimin was a little, and two years down the line, Yoongi honestly couldn't see himself not knowing about Jimin being a little. Despite not being Jimin's caregiver, he was still always there when Jimin needed cuddles or someone to play with, and he already secretly considered himself to be Jimin's caregiver.

Friday nights saw the two cuddled together on the couch, watching whatever Jimin wanted to watch or simply just cuddling. Yoongi would sometimes feed Jimin if he was feeling particularly small, but because Yoongi had an essay to finish off that was due in on the Monday, he found himself with Jimin sitting on one of his thighs while he balanced his laptop on the other thigh.

Jimin didn't mind that Yoongi was busy; he was just happy to have him close and he felt overly grateful for the hand that would stroke his side every now and then when Yoongi took a break from typing. It let Jimin know that he was still in Yoongi's mind.

"How you doing, Minnie?" Yoongi asked once he was finished, sending off the essay to his professor and shutting down his laptop.

"'M otay," Jimin answered behind a bottle, both of his little hands gripping onto the sides of it tightly. "Dere's none weft."

"You want me to get you a refill, baby?" Yoongi rubbed his thumbs over Jimin's stomach on both sides of his hips, pressing a kiss to the nape of the younger's neck when he felt Jimin nod against him.

"Yes, pwease," he said quietly, and Yoongi lifted Jimin off of his lap, taking the bottle the little was holding out for him and pecking him quickly on the forehead before heading to the kitchen to refill Jimin's bottle.

Nowadays it felt like second nature for Yoongi to reach over for the milk powder, just like when he would have to change Jimin and get him dressed on the weekends. Yoongi loved looking after Jimin, even if it wasn't officially 'looking after' him.

When Yoongi returned with the bottle, Jimin was already half-asleep against the armrest, but he heard the older male approaching him and whined from the back of his throat, holding his hands out for the bottle.

"Daddy..." Jimin mumbled, and Yoongi stopped dead in his tracks.

That was new.

"I'm Daddy now, baby?" Yoongi asked carefully, just to make sure it wasn't a slip of the tongue.

Jimin nodded, making grabby hands for Yoongi.

"Daddy," he whined again, and Yoongi sat down on the couch next to Jimin, pulling him into his lap and letting him rest his head on his chest.

"Do you want Daddy to feed you, angel?" Yoongi whispered, and Jimin nodded again, opening his mouth for Yoongi to feed him. "Good boy."

~*~

jimin is such a soft bub i can't--