Honey, I'm Home

You sat alone on the couch, in you & Benedict's small apartment in London, flipping through the channels. You skim past everything until you find the Food Network. For some reason you loved watching Beat Bobby Flay and Master Chef whenever you had the spare time, even though you've always been a takeout girl.

You curl up your legs to where your chin is pressed against your knees, turning up the television's volume, watching carefully as Bobby Flay explains the best way to season a steak. As soon as you get comfortable you hear the jangling of keys outside your door. Your ears perk up, turning down the volume and looking over towards the door. Soon enough you see a gorgeous familiar face.

"Hello, love," the beautiful man began, walking in with a few bags of groceries and some flowers. "I'm home." He purred. You put your legs down and quickly got up, walking over to the kitchen counter where Benedict had just placed the grocery bags. "These are for you, darling." He held out a lovely bouquet of roses. "Awe, Ben, you shouldn't have." You blushed, taking the roses and smelling the fresh scent.

"Of course I should've! However else should I greet my stunning girlfriend on our two year anniversary?" He smiled, placing a hand on your waist. "Oh, I could think of some ways.." You muttered, looking down, blushing. "Oh, you naughty little girl," Benedict began. "Don't make me have to punish you." He gently grabbed your cheeks, pulling your lips to his. He hovered his lips over your own, teasing you. You could feel his lips touch yours for a slight second until he pulled away.

You put the flowers on the table. "You get your ass back over here." You proclaimed, grabbing his face and giving him a long passionate kiss. He smiled into the kiss, grabbed your waist again, pulling you closer, then lifting you up onto the island. He breaks away long enough to mutter, "So you wanna do this now huh?" And crash right back onto your lips. You moaned back in reply, and he understood what you were implying, as soon as you grabbed his curly hair in between your fingers.

He demanded entrance into your mouth and you quickly responded, his tongue exploring every square inch of your mouth. "My dirty," He planted a kiss on your forehead, "Little," on both cheeks, "Girl." Then smashed back onto your lips. "Hmph." You moaned, patting his chest to pause for a moment. He broke away, panting, hands resting on either side of her on the island. "What, darling?"

"Do you have them?" You whispered. "Of course I do, my love," He reached into one of the grocery bags, pulling out a box of condoms. "But let's get to the good stuff later tonight." He chuckled, placing the box back into the bag. You pouted, little puppy eyes staring at him. "Shh.. my horny girl." He said, placing a finger over your lips. "I'll make sure it's worth the wait." He winked. You grabbed his wrist, and licked all over his finger, then shoved it in your mouth showing him how much of a dirty girl you can be. As you kept at it you notice out of the corner of your eye his crotch throbbing.

"Look at that," you moaned, pulling his finger out slowly. "You're already practically begging for me." He chuckled, placing a kiss on your neck, then helping you off the island. "Shut up and go get ready for tonight." He smiled. You grinned at him, turning around to walk towards your bedroom. As you began walking you felt a squeeze on your left buttock, followed by a wheeze. You turn around and glare but keep walking. As you open the door to the bedroom you pull down your pants showing Ben a sneak peek. You pulled down the hem of your underwear, then hear Benedict pant. You walk in and close the door behind you.