Chapter 1: The First Day

Y/n pov:
I sighed sitting in the back of the classroom. I knew that if I sat up front the popular kids would piss me off. I lived with my brother but he could care less about weather or not I disappeared. I'm a nerd, I know, but I really didn't care. I watched anime and read manga's while other girls would be out partying. I knew all the creepypastas by heart. I loved Laughing Jack's story. Yet, I kept hearing rumors of the new English teacher. I knew if I needed to, I would help my fellow students. I was hated by students, well, the ones who didn't know me. The students who did know me knew I would speak up if nessacery. Some of the kids in my class were people that didn't know me as well as the other kids did. The bell rang as the kids scrambled to their seats. I sighed to myself and looked out the window. The door opened and everyone in the room looked at the principal as she walked in with the man that looked around his early twenties. The principal looked at me and nodded. I nodded back.
'Wow, so this is the teacher?'
He had black hair, very light blue eyes, and he looked really pale. He was wearing a white button-up with black dress pants. The guy looked like a damn good! All the girls started to try flirting with him but he seemed uninterested. I look out the window. I saw it had been raining.
'Wish I could skip, but I can't.'
Everyone went silent and everyone looked at me. I glanced over my shoulder to see Mr. 'I know I look good' starring at me. I roll my eyes and he taps my shoulder. I sigh and turn to him.
"What is your name miss."
I started at him blankly as one of the students spoke up.
"She's y/n sir. She doesn't like speaking unless she needs to."
I look at the girl quietly thanking her. She smiled and I nodded.
"Alright, pay attention to miss. Y/n."
I nod and he walks back to the front.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: New book! Please comment on how much you like this plot...if it doesn't have a good review, I will change the plot. Thanks and bye Wolfies!