Hotel Room (Daniel & Corbyn)

While on tour, the bus just isn't enough sometimes so the boys decided to stay at a hotel for the night.  Little did Daniel and Corbyn know, this was going to be the best night of their lives.

Daniel's POV:

After hours of performance, we were all extremely tired, and what's the best way to get some good night sleep? Exactly, a hotel! One by one we made our way into the hotel lobby, through the pivoting door. While choosing the rooms, we had to decide on the people in them. I went with Corbyn. Zach, Jonah and Jack all took one master room.

Corbyn's POV:

I followed Daniel into the elevator while the others took the one opposite us, the doors slowly close, leaving us alone. A heavy silence fell upon the interior of the elevator. You would think that as bandmates, we have things to talk about. Apparently not. Without realising, my eyes slowly drift across to Daniel, standing to the right of me. His strong chin, pretty lips and glistening blue eyes attracting my sight, causing me to only focus on him. Before I realise what is going on, I am pulled out of my daydream by the elevator doors opening and the strong, white corridor lights hitting my eyes. Then, once again, I follow Daniel who has the keycards for our room.

Daniel's POV:

I open the hotel room door and enter, Corbyn following close behind. The room is filled with the smell of fresh cotton. As I make my way in, cold air bristles against my fingertips. I slowly wander around the room, having a look at everything. Especially the only bed in the room.

"They gave us one bed?" I asked,

"Shit" Corbyn replies.

We share a quick moment of eye contact before falling back into silence and turning on the TV. American Idol was on. I sure do remember those days.

Corbyn's POV:

'They gave us one bed!?' I thought to myself, drowning out the TV from my mind. Doesn't that mean that I will have to sleep with Daniel? Oh, God... What if I get a bon- no, that's not gonna happen. Suddenly, I am brought back to reality by Daniel laughing at a judge's comment on a contestant.

"Hey Daniel, could you turn the TV down? I'm gonna head off to sleep." I asked politely,

"Sure, so... are we sleeping together?" He asked back.

I shrugged my shoulders and turned over, getting into a good sleeping position.

Daniel's POV:

'I should go to sleep, shouldn't I?' I mentally asked myself, but the answer was pretty obvious. As I was going to get into bed, I saw Corbyn sleeping. Oh God, he is so cute. Carefully, I slide into bed, trying to not wake Corbyn up and get comfortable. 

Later on in the night, I woke up to Corbyn trying to get into a comfortable position. His nice legs and sweet butt rubbing against me. 'Is he awake?' I thought to myself while getting a bit excited. 

Corbyn's POV:

I get woken up by a strange poking from behind. At first, I thought it was Daniel trying to get comfortable but the poking didn't stop. Then, the poking was followed up by moans from Daniel. The soft, sensual moans caused me to get aroused.
"Dani?" I ask,

The poking and moaning, instantly, stop. However, I get no response. Carefully, I flip over to my other side so that I was facing Daniel. His eyes were glued shut but his breathing was fast and irregular. I could tell something was up.

Daniel's POV:

Okay, if I stay quiet and keep my eyes shut, he would think that I'm sleeping.

"I know you're awake," Corbyn informs me.

I slowly open my eyes and look at Corbyn, who is staring right at me.

"I really like you, Dani. You're absolutely beautiful! Your eyes, your smile. Everything!" He explains.

I reply by steadily nearing my lips to Corbyn's until they touch. The kiss was strong and passionate, both of us caged in the emotion. 

Corbyn's POV:

Cautiously, I move my hand down Daniel's bare chest, circling his nipples, down to the waistband of his boxers. Looking him in the eyes, I slip my hand past the band and into his boxers and gripping his hard cock. He moans as I slowly stroke him. Without hesitation, I pull Daniel's boxers off, exposing his throbbing length. Grasping it once again, I lure Daniel into a steamy kiss to explore the in's and out's of his mouth. 

Daniel's POV:

I never anticipated Corbyn would be this good in bed, especially with a guy. I groan as Corbyn lets go of my dick and gets up. I sit up to observe what he was doing. He came to my side of the bed and kneeled down. His full, red lips moist and ready for my cock. He surrounds the tip of my member with his warm mouth and stimulates the tip with his tongue. With one hand, he grips my balls and with the other, the remainder of my shaft, earning a moan from me. 

Corbyn's POV:

I finally start making my way down Daniel's dick, lubricating it with saliva as I go along. He moans and groans like crazy.

"Your little mouth is so fucking good." He compliments me.

I carry on sucking his dick, up and down the shaft until I get an urge in my crotch as well. I sit down beside Daniel and gesture for him to get on his knees. Like a good boy, he does so and spits on my pulsating cock. As he admires my cock, I grab hold of his hair and pull his mouth down onto my dick. Both, him and I, moan as I do so. I have never experienced anything just like this in my entire life. This is the best blowjob I have ever gotten. While Daniel was bobbing his head up and down, I tell him,

"Dani, I'm gonna shoot!"

Before Daniel could respond, I filled his little mouth with my hot cum. He moans and swallows. Smiling at me, he gets up and pulls me down onto my knees.

Daniel's POV:

I pull Corbyn down on his knees and thrust into his mouth, he moans. He pulls me out of his mouth and starts licking my tip until I cum in his mouth. He swallows and looks up at me, eyes bright and watery. 

"We've got another performance tomorrow, get some sleep," I tell Corbyn and we both go back to sleep.