Prolouge - Behind Reflective Surfaces

A woman in a blue hoodie walks through a short hallway with a reusable store bag filled with swim suits. She placed her hand on the wall. It was dense. There was a room behind these walls. She then walked through another pair of doors, a room surrounded by three mirrors. She was in a changing room. She looked at herself with a smirk as she took off her hoodie, stripping down to her bra. The woman reaches into her bag, looking to put on a nice swim suit. But before anything else, blood flies through the windows with a pair of loud bangs. The woman carried two smoking pistols before two bodies flew through the mirrors. She screamed as she placed the guns in her victims hands. Before putting her hoodie back on and dashing back through the wall and into the store.

"There was a murder!!" Yelled the woman. Security went into the changing room and observed the situation.

"Shit, it can't be..." The guard said "The company owner, he's dead!" Another walked in "The CEO is in here too..." The glass was observed to be from a one sided mirror. They were watching women change.

The guards couldn't belive what they were looking at as the woman walked out and put two fingers to an ear piece. "Targets Eliminated"

"..."

"Good job, Ms. Rosaline, return to HQ ASAP"