Chapter one

Y/N's POV

Today was the day I'm meeting the magcon boys. I've been waiting for this my whole life. I'm taking my best friend Y/F/N with me. She doesn't like the magcon boys but she's only coming because she didn't want to baby sit her annoying cousins.

We are leaving around 2 and it's 10 now. The meet & greet starts at 6. I want to be there early so I don't have to wait 2years to meet them.

I got up and straightened up my bedroom and went down to get something to eat by the time I was done it was 12. I started to get the clothes I bought at the store yesterday at the mall. I took a quick shower and when I was done I put my rob on and started doing my hair , after I was done I started putting my makeup on. I looked pretty for once. I checked the time and it was 1:30 so I started to put my clothes on. Y/F/N showed up at my house at 1:45 and we left and was on our way for the meet and greet.

We made it to the meet and greet center and me and Y/F/N was the the 3rd people in line. Me and y/f/n started talking to the girls around us and when I checked the time it was 5. Just one more hour and I get to meet my idols. I looked at the line and A LOT of people were lined up. It was like 2,000+ people there.

-one hour later-

It was time. The meet and greet started and I was so nervous. All these questions started running through my head.

"What if they don't like me?"

"What if they think I'm ugly?"

My anxiety was kicking in.
I didn't know what the fuck I was gonna do.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is a short chapter.
I've had this in my draft for months.
Anyways , I'll try and come up with better ideas because this sucks so far & yeah.
Follow my twitter ; kinkyfordeezy
& Instagram ; httpxkenz

iLY❤️

-kenz