The Colourful Rose

Sanjana was a girl who always caught the attention of everyone including teachers. She never thought that she would be interested in anything other than studies. She was seated beside a boy but she was least bothered by his name or features. Even though she was very bright she was a dumb girl in extra curricular activities. So Rahul, the one who sat beside her always helped her. But all she said was a thank you in the end.
  She was touched by his kindness and found out his name. Unknowingly she was observing his each and every movement and she was  flustered when their eyes met. What she observed was that he is the most popular boy in her class. Everyone searched for  reasons to interact  with him especially girls. But none of them could because he was always beside her all the time in the school. He followed her even to the library. It was as if he was protecting her. Her cheeks  turned deep red upon realization. His eyes always followed her and she was happy for it.
Suddenly girls who were after Rahul started bullying her. Life became hard for her. Rahul wasn't  aware of this and they made sure if it. Sanjana was even scared to come to school. Rahul noticed her being dull and asked for the reason. She couldn't say anything so she asked him to stay out of her matters and she said it so rude that he was startled. She did it to not make him worried. But Rahul was really hurt and stopped talking to her. The bullying even worsened. Sanjana became sick and stopped coming to school for few days. Rahul learned the truth by chance and understood Sanjana’s intentions.
Sanjana however came to school and was really afraid to even look at him. She wondered why he was still protecting like before. She tried to shake him off so he wouldn't  be troubled. She didn’t want him to think that he was the reason for her present situation. She tried to hide herself in the corner of the empty library. Rahul searched till the school ended and finally found her crying in the corner. He immediately hugged her and kissed her tears on the cheek and promised that he will protect her forever and said that he loved her. She also returned his feelings. Rahul thought that he was the luckiest since they had mutual feelings.
The next day everyone was shocked to see them hand in hand as they walked. The girls could do nothing to her and so to her happiness. Smile  retuned to Sanjana’s face. Their love bloomed in the brightest  colour.