chapter 1

Authors note 

so this is basically the outline and plot and how it began i guess

Maxwell's  P.O.V

I've been up all night crying my eyes out. one more sleepless night.  my dad kept screaming at me. it's all my fault I killed her. the same as always. I'm tired of myself I need a drink. yesterday was just another painful day just like the others. why I'm I still alive. I have to go get berries from the woods. as I was walking through the woods I incountered Sam. he the beta. I bowed my head in respect and all he did was push me over. you see I'm an omega. the weakest omega there is.  I'm nothing.  just worthlessness and extra weight or atleast that's what ice been told. as I got up I heard twigs snap in the woods. I look around and saw nothing so I kept picking the berries and went on my way. I got back home and my dad was gone he probably went out hunting.  I made the berries in a smoothy and drank.  I had back to my room and blasted my music to block everything around me. I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up to another gray plain day. I got up and decided to go for a walk. Dad was probably still out.. Yesterday was  get drunk day along with every other day but im use to it and stop questioning it a long time ago.. As i walked out i heard my dad snore  and swear in his sleep. He must be having "The Dream". So i walked out and left him there on the couch. I walked down the pavement road . My dad decided to move alittle futher away from where all the rest of the pack was. He said he need space or what not. I walked futher into the concert and begin my walk. As i walked through the forest i felt more alive and relief. Clear open space can do that to you. I started to shed my clothes and stop when a heard a twig snap. I left my shorts on and turn around "whose there" i shouted. Silence fell over the forest and thinking it was just an animal i turned back around and shed my shorts and heard the twig snap again. "who-ose there"i stuttered . I walked toward the sound and was suddenly knocked on my back. "what the he- " i was cut off my a hand covwring my mouth . "ill let go if you dont run or scream" a deep voice said. I nodded. He let go and i got up i looked up to see a tan fragile body and beautiful blue eyes that pierce into your soul. He looked kinda weak not alittle stronger then me but not to strong. He introduced himself as jace and smiled. I returned the smile and said "im maxwell. Max for short, if you want." "what are you doing out here" i asked. He replied "are you willing to keep a secret?"

Author's note

I know its short but they will gradually get better and longer. So this is the first chapter sort of and its a cliffhanger what do you think he was doing there. 

it sucks but I promise I'll learn how to make it better just comment on how to..  thanks love bye

Leave feedback thnx loves

xoxo xdlmao