When you first meet

Nick Burkhardt

You are starting your first day at the police station. You walk into the police station and see Sergeant Wu. Sergeant Wu says "Hi you must be the new Detective that is working with us." You say "Hi my name is (Y/N) and yes i'm the new detective." Sergeant Wu says "Ok come on let me introduce you to your partners." You say "Ok." You follow Sergeant Wu to your partners. Sergeant Wu says "Hey guys i want to introduce you to your new partner." You say "Hi i'm (Y/N)!" The guy with black hair and blue eyes says "Hi i'm Nick Burkhardt." The guy with black hair and brown eyes says "I'm Hank Griffin." You say "Nice to meet you both." Your started to think about your brother. Nick, Wu, and Hank says "You ok?" You say "Yeah i'm ok. I'm just thinking about my brother. I will tell you later about him." You go to your desk and start working on some cases.

Monroe

You are outside and you are sitting on the porch and just sitting there. You had no one to talk to because you really had no friends and you had only a brother that you haven't seen in a couple years. You look up and see someone with brown wavy hair and brown eyes walking towards you. He says "Hi i'm Monroe." You say "Hi i'm (Y/N)." Monroe sits next to you and says "Why are you sitting out here all alone?" You say "I have no friends and i haven't seen *Sniffle* my brother in years." You start crying and you put your head in your hands. Monroe pulls you into a hug and you hug him back. Monroe says "Don't cry. Let me tell you something. How about i become your friend and you won't be alone anymore." You say "Really?" Monroe nods and says "Really." You started crying tears of joy and smile and hug Monroe tighter and say "Thank you Monroe." Monroe says "Your welcome (Y/N)." You say "I know we are going to be best friends." Monroe says "Yeah we will be good friends." You and Monroe talked for a while and you stayed like this for a while.

Hank Griffin

You are kidnapped and no one has found you yet and you were scared no one find you. You missed your brother he is the only family you had left. Right now you are in a basement tied up and had a cloth in your mouth so you couldn't scream. You work for the police as a detective. You hear gunshots from upstairs and you knew it had to be a cop. You just wanted to get out of here to get to your brother. Soon you hear the basement door open and see a boy with black hair and blue eyes. He says "Hank i found her." He untied you and you took the cloth out of your mouth and say "Thank you i thought i would never get out of here." He says "Your welcome and i'm Nick." A guy with Black hair and Brown eyes walks into the basement and says "Hey i'm Hank we are going to get you out of here." You say "Hey i remember you Hank you work at the police station as a Detective and i'm a detective." Hank says "So you are the detective we are working with." You say "Yes." Hank says "Let's get you out of here." You stand up and walk out of the basement with Nick and Hank and you walk to the car. Nick and Hank start driving out of here and you were glad to be out of there.