High school drama

Hi people this is chapter 2 of high school drama ( just saying) hope you like it this is in watty awards please vote and comment and fan🌺🌸💝

==========================

Chapter 2:

My brother toke me to school and I Tried. To hide myself from Ryan but that did not work:(

" what happend Rosie at your house?" he exclaimed when he noticed it was me.

" ummmm..... Well I said it was my last day and I am moving and also I am breaking up with you."

All eyes turned to us in the hall way by my locker.

" but I am the hottest guy to date you don't break up with me I break up with you!" he yelled

" so everyone get it straight I am breaking up with her and anyways rose you are crap and I got a new girlfriend."

I was so mad I punched his nose and twisted his arms by the time I was done blood was dripping everywhere. I don't believe he said I was ' crap' don't worry it is not over between me and him just watch.

I headed taward next period and you can't believe what happened, everyone was bugging me and saying ' why did you break up with him' or ' I don't believe your moving' I am just getting so sick of this so I ignored.

As that bell rung school was out as soon as my eyes connected with Ryan's I ran trough the schools doors like a jet plane.

* * *

My brother and I got in the car.as soon as my dad was about to drive off, i saw Ryan running taward the silver van. I had my hands covering my face.

" rosie I am so sorry babe lets start over," he said Stupidly like a jack-ass.

" I do not want to see yoour shitty face so get the hell out of here!!"

" NO!!!!"

" dad if you don't mind can you please run him over with the car." I said NOT sarcasticley

Next thing you know I herd a farting sound and that was the signal of my brother saying to wind up the window and tell dad to get our asses out of here!

As dad drove away from Ryan and our house I was wondering how our new house and school looked like. Dad told us that he would not let us see the house it was a surprise, I just hoped we had a pool in the backyard and also my OWN bathroom with a jacuzzi.

I just hope my school will be normal

==========================

I hope you peps liked this chapter even if it was short but any ways just enjoy the shortness!! Sorry for the mistakes, I have my baby cuz over and well I have to babysit him so I don't have time to edit well my last words are comment vote and fan💋💋🌸🌺🌸🌺😝😝👍