Is This the Way It's Gonna Be?-Yogscast fanfic

Hello everybody :3 I’m Ridgegrif000001 also known as Hootowl000001.This is another fanfic about an evil Parvis just with a little twist.Based on the song “Dear Agony” by Breaking Benjamin.Feel free to comment.BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE :3

“I knew I should have never…” Parv laid down in the craytor that was once his blood altar.Clouds of smoke filled his view,he was to weak to protest.He saw a faint shadow of a man crouching down in front of him.The man seemed to stare at him,they were surrounded by complete silence.Until the man started to laugh hysterically,almost as to mock him on his condition.Parvis looked up,since the explosion he was know able to see the once blue sky.The sky was red with swirly lines of a darker shade of red emerging out of nowhere.The man stopped laughing and took out his sword. “Oh Parvie,it seems like you have overstayed your welcome in your soul.” Parv forced himself on to his knees and stared at the ground which was now covered in his blood. “Not as much...as you had!”The fog slowly cleared from the ground as if it was summoned there in the first place.”Oh Parvis,you don’t see what point i’m making here.Destroying your world and kicking your ass….” Parv looked up to see what he dreaded to see but expected all along.An exact replica of himself.Hair,clouths,everything ecept his eyes.The mans eyes were a deep shade of red.”..for I,the real Parvis,had just begun.”

I have nothing left to give

I have found the perfect end

You were there to make it hurt

Disappear into dirt

Carry me into heaven’s arms

Light the way and let me go

Take the time to take my breath

I will end where I began

And I will find the enemy within

Cause I can feel it crawl beneath my skin

He kicked Parv back to the ground and started to walk in circles around him.”I mean what did happen Alex?Did I deceive you with temptation?Because trust me I tried,but I never thought it would work so brilliantly!”Parv held his hand to his stomach and grunted in pain.”I mean look at me...look at us.I am at the top of the world here and there is nothing left to stop me...and you well…” he crouched down next to Parv “You’re just lucky to have my face!” Parv stopped gasping and looked up “Where’s….where’s Will?!” The other Parv stood up and  put his hand in his pocket “Let’s see….hmmm….let’s see,let’s see,let’s see...was it the dwarf,or was it the space man,was it the mage,was it the walrus?Because if it was then his friends are gone to…” Parv looked down at the ground thinking about every one of his friends that he has listed.Honeydew,Xephos,Rythian,Trott,Alsmithey,Dj3max..all could be added to the list of the dead that seemed to be going on and on because of him.”The owl girl,the farm boy,or….” He took his hand out of his pocket,Parv looked up and his heart almost froze.He had Will’s sun glasses displayed in his hand. “...or this guy,cause he put up a real good fight.Hehehe trying to defeat me with science,it was almost cute..” he immediately grasped his hand making the glasses shatter into what seemed a million pieces “...but not enough!!” Parv watched the pieces fall to the ground as rage flowed into him.”YOU’RE NOT GONNA GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!” He tried to force himself up to his feet,but the more he struggled the more blood he lost,and the more energy he lost until he collapsed.And other Parv was just standing there smiling mocking his pain. “Give up Parvie, I know you were acting like an idiot before...but know it is just you and me and this broken world.” He looked up at the sky,it would have been almost nightfall if the the sky wasn't red “Oh but it seems your time is up.The poison that has entered your bloodstream should take effect just about now…” Parv collapsed and laid on the ground.It felt like his blood stream was on fire. “ Look at that perfect timing,well I have now time to watch you die,I have to harvest the energy from a recently captured Demigod.Have a nice..oh I don’t know last five minutes of your life.”With that he teleported out of the canon without a trace except the broken fragments of Will’s sunglasses.Parv turned around to look at the sky as his vision was slowly fading.He thought of all the times that Will told him that magic was a bad idea and how he casually ignored it.Will told him that this would happen..he knew...all along.Parv looked at the sky and as his vision turned to black.”Will…...I’m sorry.”

Dear agony

Just let go of me

Suffer slowly

Is this the way it’s gonna be?

Don’t bury me

Faceless enemy

I’m so sorry

Is this the way it’s gonna be

Dear agony