Prologue

He holds you in his arms, as blood runs down your waist. "dammit kid, why the hell did you get in my way!?"he yelled. you didn't know why,but you had too, something told you too, and your own gut said it was the right thing to do.

"I don't know why something told me I should have."he gritted his teeth "I don't need your help!"he yells, making you flinch in pain. you groan, the men come towards you and him.

Jin picks you up and handing you off to Jimin. "keep her safe for me, I can't lose her."he mumble the last part. Jimin nods, taking you off to the black van.

"You can't leave Jin!!"you tried stopping Jimin. "sorry, he gave orders." your eyes closed as he got you in the van, he laid you on the floor of the van. "shit stay with us Y/N we need you." he takes off your shirt.

To find where the bleeding was coming from, gun shots go off in the back Jimin was stressed out, worrying about me and Jin, poor boy.

6 men came running into the black van. "Jungkook go straight to the house."Namjoon orders. "what about Y/N."Jimin looks up, holding pressure against the gunshot wounds."Jin you can take care of her right?" Namjoon says looking down at your unconscious body.

"I can see what I can do, I have no idea if I can save her or not."everyone could hear the pain in jin voice, killing them inside.

"We should have left you alone when we first met Y/N, now I'm gonna lose you forever."Jin though, causing his hands to clinch into a fist.

***

You lay there, still unconscious. it's been a week since you last woken up. "Jin, you need to sleep."Namjoon came into your room, where Jin has been staying. He wanted to be the first person to see you wake up, he just wanted to hear your laugh again.

He was worried you would never wake up. The one person he promised to protect, he couldn't even do that. "I can't I'm worried"Namjoon pulls a seat next to him. "we all are Jin, you need to rest we have many more jobs to do. "Jin nods, taking one last look at you, before leaving with Namjoon.

You woke up, you took a look, seeing Jin walk out. A small mumble escapes your mouth, causing Jin to stop, watching him look towards you, the love of his life. "you're awake!" He shouted, walking towards the comfortable you laid in.

The sad part is, that you have no idea where you are, or who this men is right in front of you.

"Who are you......" Jin world, and heart just crashed from 3 small words.

_________________________________
IM EDITING/REWRITING THIS!! So if you want to reread, do so. I do suggest reading, things will change.