January

Name~ January Parker

Gender~Male

Age~14

DOB~January 1st

Nationality~ Canadian

Species~ Human

Appearance~
January has blue eyes and bright blonde hair. He some freckles across his cheek and nose. He has thin light brown eyebrows and high cheekbones and wears glasses. January blushes a lot.

S/O~ Straight
>single< (Tagged When Taken)

Likes~
Winter, Cold, New Years. Chocolate, Presents, Party's, and Seeing People smile.

Dislikes~
Heat, Summer, Sour Candy, Shy People, Abusers, Bullies.

Turn On's~ Black Hair, Sweetness, Girls play with his hair.

Turn Off's~ Shyness, Clingy people, Mean, Take things to fast.

Fears~
Death, Heights.

Personality~
January is sweet funny and caring! He loves his brothers/sisters and would take a bullet for anyone of them. He is really easy to get close with if you just take it slow. But if you take it fast he will reject you.

Back Story~
January was born with a lot to live up to, he had eleven older siblings and it seemed no matter what he did it just wasn't good enough. His grades, his dreams they could never add up to the things his siblings got, or his siblings dreams. So when January reached the age of nine he was beaten bloody everyday. He had trust issues and didn't want to let anyone near him. Then his sister, September found out and told the rest of his siblings. They called December who lived in Cali at the time and asked what to do, he said to move out and he would join them the next plane ride out. So by the time January was 12 they were moved out.