Chapter 1

Hiii Im Shania!! Don't be a silent reader! leave comments on what you think. Everyone will be heard! I will update at-least 3x a week! May be some errors!

~Shania ❤️

****
Jess Pov

"Oreo! Don't eat my shoes!" I say running towards my dog while he has my shoe in his mouth. Crazy Dog. I say to myself.

I sigh as I go back into the house and open my laptop to order more shoes. "  I like these ones!" I squeal out loud while pressing the add to cart button.

My Step mom walks into my room and leans on the door frame. "Ordering more things I see." She says while sitting on my bed looking at my laptop.

"I mean a girls gotta be pretty!" I say giggling.

She looks over at my luggages that are packed and ready to be put into my car.

"Are you ready for college? Im sure your mom will be proud of you for sure." She says in a brave tone.

"Yep, Ive been waiting for this time." I say closing my laptop after pressing the buy button stuffing my laptop into my suitcase.

She looks at me and her eyes starts to get teary. "Your mom and dad would be proud." She says smiling.

"I know they are" I say smiling.

I start to pick up my luggages and head downstairs and give her one last hug.

"If you need anything call me okay?" She assures.

"Alright!" I say looking at Oreo with my shoe in his mouth.

I take my shoe and kiss Oreo. " Im gonna miss you little buddy." He licks my face before walking off with my shoe again.

Silly dog...

I start throwing my bags into my car jumping in my jeep waving bye to my step mom and my best-friend abby.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Abby is my best-friend since 7th grade. She's a blonde with a slim body. She loves my step mom as her own mom. Same for her mom for me. Well back to the story!

I wave back and drive off to rock college.

*****

I park my car getting sad at the thought that I have to walk like 5 mins to campus.

I walk into the main building and I see all different twists and turns. I start looking for the main office until I bump into someone.

"Oh my god Im so sorry! Melanie right? New girl?" She asks looking at me with a big grin.

Im afraid if she grins any harder then she'll break her face.

" No its Jessica. Just call me Jess." I show a small smile.

"Alright Im melody "jess" lets go get your dorm key!"She starts pulling my arm wherever she's pulling me. If she pulls harder my arm is gonna yank off. I pull my arm back. "Slow down please."

When she turns around to look at me she bumps into someone else and their books fall.

"I am so sorry!" Melody says helping her pick up her book.

"Its fine" she says grabbing her books from melody.

"Im Melody !" She puts her hand out.

"Im Kayla" she says shyly shaking Melody's hand.

" Would you like to join us Kayla? To get jess her key?" She gestures to me.

"Sure." She says.

We all start following Melody to get my door key.

This is gonna be a good 4 years *sigh*

~~~~

How did you like chapter 1? Ill make it more informative next chapter!

~Shania ❤️