Chapter One: The Kidnapping

'Alfred has Kiku, Francisco has Arthur, and Tino has Berwald... But... Who do I have?' This is what was going through Matthew's mind as he leans against the wall watching his family dance with their partner as they shared sweet, passionate kisses together. He finally had enough and decided to leave, so he walked right out the door and, as usual, no one noticed.

As he was walking down the semi dark street, a pair of callused hands reached out and grabbed him, one hand holding his waist while the other held a cloth over his mouth, right under his nose. That's when he smelled it... Chloroform!

He tried holding his breath in order to not let the chemical into his system, but his kidnapper felt this happen. A hand slowly snaked its way up Matthew's shirt and started to fiddle with his nipple. The hand rolled the small pink bud between his finger and thumb, causing Matthew to gasp at the new found sensation and breathe in the Chloroform. This was all that was needed to make Matthew pass out.

"Ze awesome me has caught myself a cute little birdy!" Gilbert said to himself, but sadly for him, someone just happened to go by and overhear this.

"Aw thank you! You will return him to me, da?" Said a Russian accented voice with its signature "da" at the end meaning that it could only be one person... Gilbert turned to find the Russian towering over him and ran for his life leaving the poor Canadian in the hands of the personified version of Russia, Ivan. He pick Matthew up and took him to his home.

Once they got to Ivan's house, Ivan took him upstairs to the guest bedroom and, after he changed him into a white nightgown, he put him into the bed, but had a bad feeling and chained him to the bed. Ivan then left the Canadian be and went to kick Matthew's family out of his country as he did every time they decided to have a party after having a meeting in Russia.

.................🇨🇦4 hours later🇷🇺.....................

Matthew began to open his eyes to find the Russian staring at him from his spot leaning against the wall. Fear started taking over Matthew's body as he hurried off of the bed only to be stopped by the chain attached to a collar around his neck. As he became too busy to pull at the chain that he didn't realize Ivan creeping towards him.

Matthew didn't notice how close Ivan really was until he lifted up Matthew's head to face him, and said," Canada, you are mine now. I expect you to behave, da?" Matthew could only nod his head. Ivan smiled but his smile fell as he realized that silent tears were falling down Matthew's face. As Ivan tried to comfort him with a friendly pat on the head, he was met with the Canadian flinching away from his touch. Matthew waited for Ivan's hand to land on his head, but it never came. He looked up to see Ivan's hand just above his head, but Ivan was looking away. Wanting to see what would happen, Matthew put his head to Ivan's hand. And that's how it started.

.........................................................................

Ok, so that is the first chapter of this new book and i just want to say that i have been trying to finish another chapter in my other book, but i hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
-Rose out-