prologue

A/n
Epeedragon1812 actually came up with the idea for this fic so I wanted to thank them for letting me write it out.

Izukou pov.

I was quirkless. Kacchan made sure to remind me everyday. The endless bullying was becoming insufferable. Not to mention the nightmares keeping me awake at night.

But I had to stay strong. Save people with a smile, just like All Might. I would become a hero, with or without a quirk.

3rd person

Izuku sat at his desk in his room, tapping his pencil. He glanced over at the clock seeing it was around three in the morning. He sighed and put his head in his hands.

"I should sleep, but... I already know what happens..." he let out an exhausted yawn and wiped at his eyes.
"I... I won't fall asleep... I c... can't..." he gripped his hair tightly.

"I won't... f... fall as... asleep..." He whispered as his eyes closed and his head fell against the desk with a thud.

Dream

Izuku stood in the crowd of onlookers. The sludge villan keeping Bakugou in it's grasp, slowly suffocating him. He tried to run forward and help, but found his legs were unable to move. He was frozen in place.

He warned him. He had WARNED HIM! But Bakugou wouldn't listen. Izuku told him not to take that road on that day. But he didn't listen. He never listens!

Bakugou wasn't breathing. He was going to die, and Izuku couldn't save him. There was a loud crash as All Might landed at the scene. He stood tall and said.
"I am h-"

Izuku sat up, his heart racing. He clutched his chest tightly as he cried as quiet as possible, trying not to wake his mom.
"It happened again..."