first day of school

David's P.O.V

It was my first day of school and I'm a little scared but excited for the most of it! I moved here to Sleepy Peek, and It's seems nice. I'm currently in 8th grade what I've herd I'm not going to like it, but hey how bad can it possibly be?

David walked towards the school and plastered a smile onto his face. He walked down the halls as he watched all the other kids reunite with old friends with smiled and joy. He did not have any friends (obviously) because it was his first time here, this making him a target for bullies.

As David was walking to one of his classes he ran into another kid. "Oh my gosh I'm terribly sorry! I wasn't looking!" He said terrified

The kid smirked "who do you think you are huh?" He gave David a death smirk "running into people like that, I'm Jasper" he leaned closer to David staring at him straight into his eyes "and Ill make you'r life a living hell..." jasper backed away from David and scoffed "got it?"

David stood there cowering in fear "i-im sorry! It won't happen again!!" Jasper walked away like a if nothing had happened. David quickly ran to to his class scared it had only been like 10 minutes and he was already a target.

Time skip (because I'm lazy)

His first core finished, and he was in the hallways again waiting for next core. Scanning the hallways making sure Jasper wasn't there. He seemed worried, and scared hoping Jasper or any other people were there to bother him.

He felt a hand touch his shoulder, he jumped.
"Hey, hey don't need to scream" a familiar voice said. He slowly turned his head around to once again see a smirking Jasper. Jasper laughed at him "So... I never got your name dipshit."

David frowned at the name. "Uhh m-my name is David?" His shoulders giving off an awkward signal. Jasper stared at him, then looked away for a second "Okay then Davey, ill see you around" he turned around and walked away.

When Jasper reached the end of the hallway he looked back at David "Oh yeah don't think im going easy on you, you piss me off once and your fucking dead, okay?"

David gulped "o-ok then"

'Wow okay then already going to die and I haven't even made it through a whole day, good job David!' He thought To himself

What a great day

// I'm so sorry If it's so short, ill try to update as much as I can!//