The Promise( one Shot )

note :

sorry if there are worng grammars and spelling nag mamadali kasi ako :)

Alam ko may pag ka boring ito :)

true to life po ito

The Promise

(Once Upon Time in the Kingdom Of Section Makabayan)

There was a boy named Debbie Mar. A boy who always thinks so stupid things. He's so annoying and always giving a lot of nickname. He calls me Jeah - Bites . Really want to hear that loves thingy because were really young. Image! Where still First year at that time and why it that he always assumes that is was "like that".

I have a friend named Joel we are classmate since we are elementary. His good friend of mine, then it was the first day of school classes. We met at the gate one I was busy entertaining friends.

Then suddenly appear he pulled me out to introduce me to his best friend. His best friend became a good friend of mine, and the three of us were always together. After three days a formal announcement was realized. Joel and I are together in one section named Makabayan, but this stupid Debbie is contented with his section named Maka-Diyos. He wanted to transfer here in our section, but his adviser didn't allow him. So he had a brilliant idea that every recess he will buy me snacks. Every time that he was vacant he goes to our room as sit-in student. He always chooses to sit beside me.

After a month my friend Joel noticed something fishy to the way Debbie treated me, he confronted Debbie.

"Are you having a crush on Jeah? "

But he just said,

"Yes! And I had then who cares?"

Joel became jealous on Debbie cause at first we are the one who always together, but now he felt like he was discriminated. I was shocked after knowing that they became a mortal enemy. But all those things that Debbie did were just nothing to me. I don't know why, it does a big impact Joel. For me it's not a big deal. A treated both of them as a friend. But Debbie continued what he is doing even though Joel is really angry to him.

One day, he visited our classroom as usual he seated beside me after a while. One of our classmates asked me if we are in a relationship. And I answered her big "NO". Debbie just smiled and smirked at me. He made a promise that he will wait until we reach at the right time, and then walked out with a fully embarrassed face. Since then I didn't see him anymore, I was always asking his classmate If where did the planet earth that put him. I realized then, how important his presence does and I miss his corny jokes, his smile and the way he laugh. I feel lonely and I think I miss him.

One day I was listening to my teacher in Filipino but actually I'm not really listening in other words I was physically present but mentally absent. I don't know where the planet earth put my mind and consciousness. When suddenly I saw a car in front of our gate I saw him coming out from the car and slowly walking nearer in our classroom. I felt like I won a Nobel Prize awards. Hearth of mine beats fast.

"tugtog tugtog"

As he slowly walking towards our classroom every step of him makes my heart beats fast.

"Excuse me maam naa si Jeah ?"

I immediately excuse myself and went outside. I was looking upon him ,He's face is very serious and asked and apologized for not letting me even know Why he disappeared like a bubble And told me the whole story that his grandma was sick , that is why his mother decided him to transferred out.

He made a promise that he will come back when were in 4th year. Then I felt like I was under the falling of "sakura" (cherry blossom). Then I heard a voice.

"Okay class, get a one whole sheet of paper we will have a long quiz in math".

I realized I was only dreaming. All of that was just a part of my Day dreaming .Therefor I conclude that I felt asleep during my math subject.

The Promise

(Once Upon Time in the Kingdom Of Section Makabayan)