Before The War

Once a pun a time, Humans and monsters lived in ONE big city, And The City Has A Nearby Forest. No one Ever Went In The Middle Of The Forest,So No HUMAN Knew What Was There.The Forest Has Very Tall Trees,Trees That You Can't See Through. Even If You Have A Compass, You Can't Get Out Of This Forest. So Humans And Monsters Called The Forest 'Mystic Forest'.

Let's Get In The City, Shall We, Reader?

The City Has All Sorts Of Needs For HUMANS. But, Humans Didn't  Really Care About Monsters, Some Were Scared Of Them. One Day, The King Of The Monsters (Asgore) Did A Really Big Mistake. He Was Misunderstood As A Traitor. But, Monsters Knew He Only Did What's Best For Monsters, So The Other Monsters, Except The Queen (Toriel) Went To Fight.  "NGAAAAAAAAAAHH!!" A Loud And Aggressive Sound Was Heard In Between Silence And Shouting. The Monster Killed The President Which Is Treated Like The Most Special Person On Earth.. Now, He's Dead. Humans Cried In Anger Of The Monsters, And The Monsters Fought Back, Merciful.. But That Didn't Work Out Well Enough, Humans Were Victorious. Humans Went And Scared  All The Monsters, Causing Them To Walk In The Mystic Forest.

All Monsters Except The King,Queen And The Royal Guards Got In The Forest.

                                                                      AND THIS, IS THE STARTING OF FORESTALE...