I Need to Wake Up!

Everytime i sleep your the only dream that i wish for, Everytime i wake up in the morning, When i open my eyes, I wish your the only one i see...

I know it sounds unreal. But for me i wish it will be real. I may dream fantasy but i'll gonna make it to reality. I may be stupid, but my heart and soul tell, It WASN'T..

I might be crazy, I must be out of my mind but when it comes to you, It change, like clock without battery, It's stop. Not just my hour but my world, It's just like a blink of an eye you make it. Funny right? but for me, it wasn't, It was not unordinary feeling, it's like a magical and my knees started to get weak. When i see you. I feel like my day complete. When i see you smile that your white teeth show it's feels like heaven and when i hear you laugh it's like a music to my ear.

I wish it wasn't a dream, that when i wake up it will gone in just blink of an eye. But sad to say, I need to wake up in these kind of dream. I need to wake up in the world of FANTASY, and I Need to Wake Up to FACE THE REALITY that it was just a BEAUTIFUL DREAM..

============================

Hi! sa inyo.^___^ sana po magustuhan niyo..^___^ kahit na panget..^___^ first time ko lng kasi mag-sulat ng mga ganyan...kaya sana kahit kunti ma appreciate niyo...okay lng kung ayaw niyo sa I Need to Wake Up!..Naiintindihan ko naman po..^___^ at sa mga gusto naman po.THANK YOU VERY MUCH....yun lang po masyado na kasing mahaba...Thank you ulit guys....^____^V....Annyeong Yeorobun..

-JenMeRo