Chapter 5: First Time

Justin is all naked laying down on his back with his legs spread wide. His hard cock leaking precum. As he nodded to Shawn as his response. Shawn looked at him intensely. He grab his thick cock with his hand. His other hand rub the wet tight hole of Justin. Justin hold his breath, trying not to moan from Shawn's touch.

"Are you ready?" Shawn said as he teased Justin's hole with his dick.

"I'm all ready, please" Justin pleaded.

"Tell me who's your daddy"

"You're my daddy. Please fuck me daddy" Justin spread his legs widely to show Shawn he's ready.

"Good boy. Now, I'm going to fuck you, hard" Shawn commanded.

Shawn inserted the head of his cock, guiding the body with his hand. Once the head is inside, he let go of it. Justin felt his ass being stretched. His muscles clenching Shawn's head. Shawn slowly push his cock, invading Justin's tight hole.

"Oh fuck"

Justin moaned. His virgin ass spreading as Shawn fill it with his huge cock. Shawn slowly exhale. He felt his cock clenched hard by Justin's muscles. Once he is balls deep in Justin's ass, he started moving his hips forward and back in a slow pace.

"Oh My God"

Justin felt his like it's going to tear apart. The pain washed around his body as Shawn slowly thrusting his cock inside his unused hole. He moaned loudly as he felt Shawn hit a sensitive part inside his ass. A few thrust, the pain is replaced with full pleasure. Shawn fasten his pace.

"Daddy, fuck me. Fuck me right there"

Shawn's movement with his cock makes Justin's ass, wet. Their skin slaps as it collided with each thrust. Justin grab the sheets beside him and arch his back.

"You're so tight"

Shawn got a hold of Justin's waist and pull him to his torso. His cock deep in Justin's tightness. His balls clashing with Justin's ass cheeks. Shawn grab Justin's legs and hold it up. He thrusted his dick roughly inside Justin. He stopped for a bit as he let go of Justin's legs. His cock still inside him. His hands on Justin's waist and with a swift move, he flip Justin's body. Now, Justin is laying on his stomach now. Shawn had a great time staring at Justin's bubble butt. Without warning, he stuff his cock inside Justin.

"Fuuuuck" Justin moaned loudly.

"This pussy is still tight? Damn, I guess I'm going to fuck you over and over until you loosen up"

Shawn breathed as he roughly shove his cock inside him.

"Stretch my ass daddy" Justin moaned against the bed sheet.

Shawn never felt so turned on. His lust filled eyes fixed on Justin's ass. His hands grip on Justin's hair as he pulled it backwards. He pounded Justin to the fullest. Shawn felt the building sensation coming from his balls.

"I'm going to cum, baby" Shawn growled.

"Cum on me daddy. Fill me with your cum"

Justin's dirty talks doesn't help his situation. Shawn gave Justin a powerful thrust before releasing his seed inside him. He painted Justin's sore ass with his thick cum. Shawn pulled out and gave Justin's ass a spank.

He sat on the bed, with his back resting against the headboard. Justin stood up from the bed, seeing Shawn already waiting for him. Shawn's massive cock standing proud and throbbing. He position his ass on the cock. Once the head is inside him, he lowered his ass down, wrapping Shawn's cock with his tight ass. He moaned as his ass cheeks rest on Shawn's balls. Justin started moving his ass up and down Shawn's cock. His hands resting on Shawn's pack of abs.

"That's it. Ride that cock baby boy. Ride it like you own it"

Shawn's eyes staring at Justin's cock. Shawn lean on Justin's cock and started sucking it. Justin never felt so much pleasure. He is getting fucked while getting a blowjob. Shawn's free hand work with Justin's balls. Putting more pressure on it. Justin's put more effort on his movement. Riding Shawn's cock like a complete slut.

"I'm going to-"

"Give your cum to daddy"

Shawn guided Justin's movement by putting both of his hands on his waist. He fasten the movement. He adjust a little so he can hit Justin's prostate again. As his cock enters again, it hits perfectly. Making Justin to moan so loud. A few seconds, he spurted his cum around Shawn's chest. Shawn can't hold himself and release his second cum inside Justin's ass. Justin breathed heavily and collapsed on Shawn's body.

"You did a great job, babe"

Shawn wrapped his muscular arms around Justin's exhausted body.

"I'm glad"

They stayed on that position. Shawn's softening cock pulled itself out of Justin's leaking ass. They cuddle for a few minutes before drifting to sleep.