She finally gets the part she deserves

Ann came into Krain's room like a hurricane. "I got the part!" she said with a shocked expression across her face. Krain stared at her for a moment before joining her in celebration. Ann had been trying to achieve the part of Lin in Borders school for teens for the past month and a half. "Wow what happend, tell me all about it." Deep down Krain didn't care all that much for plays and acts, but if it meant something to Ann it meant something to him."It was between me and one other girl, I  think her name was Bran. Anyways we both acted out the part of troubled youth." Ann said flopping around the room. Acting as though she had been through wars to get this part. "But between you and me she just couldn't cut it, not that she is a bad actor or anything, but shes not anything close to a troubled youth." she said smiling wide. Krain always did like Ann's smile teeth perfectly balanced as all thing should be. Her eyes shone when she asked him "Are you listening to me krain?" "y-ya sorry I was just thinking." he defended. "What will you do now?" he asked . "What do you think silly boy, I've got to practice for the part. "Of course what else." he said as if he had known it all along. "Anyways all that drama of being a troubled teen has me dying of hunger." She said motioning to her stomach."I think Bry's is open, if you wanna go there." Bry's had been their favorite food pit stop for the last year and a half. "Perfect, I could go for a good burger right now!" Trailing down Brocc Street Ann looked at Krain and asked "So how come you didn't come with me and try out for a spot in the play with me?" "Oh I don't know, didn't want to steal your spotlight I guess." he said with a playful nudge on her elbow. She laughed "Ya right." she said. Krain smiled, he always loved making her laugh. the way her face would seem to shine, and her spirit would lift. They were about to walk through the door to Bry's when Ann looked at her phone and said."I'm so sorry I've got to go!" "Oh, ok.... well I guess I'll see you later." Without another word she was gone Krain walked home. His father greeted him "Welcome home son, so how did it go?" "She had to go last second so I wasn't able to ask her." Krain said looking downcast. "Well there was always next time he said." than his father looked at him with a severe look of sadness in his eyes. "Son." he said "I've got some bad news." Krain looked at him with a concerned look on his face. "Wait, what's wrong?" he asked."I lost my job today."he said."Worst part is they won't be paying severance either." "10 long years of long hours and sleepless nights, all for nothing. Krain went out side where, wouldn't you know it Ann was sitting there, she approached him with a hostile tone and angry stance. "This better not affect my role in the play." she said to him. "What do you mean Ann?" He asked growing very tired. "Your father losing his job had better not affect my role, in my play!" she was turning bright red. "Ann, what do yo-." and then it hit him Ann had always kept him at a distance, never going far enough, always keeping him friendzoned, but his father was the director for the play, and for big organizations that had shows and plays. It all made sense she had used him for over a year just to get close to me so that my father would like her and give her parts in his plays and shows. "You used me.. why?" Krain asked pain starting to come out of his face. "I didn't hate you, but your father could help my future and that's what I need, a future, not some random friend. "I......" Krain couldn't even speak she had used him for so long. That this news was. unbelievable. His emotions got the best of him he wrapped his hands around her throat, quick as anything and started to squeeze. she gasped hitting him again and again, but he didn't let up he was seeing red and white spots. For so long he had been manipulated, well no more it was his turn to-. She stopped moving... feel limb in his hands... he dropped her. Looking at his hands the realization kicked in to what he had just done. "CUT!" a loud voice said Krain looked around he was on a set the crowd was clapping over and over he looked out at the audience. And then looked at Ann she still wasn't moving "I really killed her he said." he laughed and laughed and laughed. The audience stopped clapping and looked, as Krain collapsed on stage dead. CUT!