Ch.1

"Dani get up" yelled my idiotic brother Dylan, I should probably introduce my self, Hi I'm Dani Dauzat and before you ask, yes I'm am Dylan dauzat's sister and yes I know some of the boys from Magcon, anyway today is the last day of school, so that means school's out and I'm going on tour with Dylan.

"Dani get your ass out of bed or so help me-"

"Alright Dylan, I'm up, relax..."

"Get ready for school I'm dropping you off."

—————At school—————
"See you later Dyl"

"Bye Boo"

(Boo is his nickname for Dani)

As I walked into school I saw my bullies Joey birlem (the ring leader) Veronica (the slut) and their little minions.

"Look who it is it's the suicidal bitch" said Joey
For some reason I had a little bit of confidence today

"At least I'm not a self cenetred dick" I said and walked of.
Let me explain, Dylan doesn't know that I'm a loner, he thinks I'm the perfect person and have amazing friends but I'm actually the target of Joey, Veronica and their little "squad".

———After school———-

As Dylan's ranger over pulled up into the school gates I thought about Magcon and about all the touring we will be doing.

"Oi Dani get in car"

"Hey dyl I'm so exc-"

"Listen Dani, you know Joey Birlem"
As he said his name all my excitement went away.

"Y-yes, why?"

"Well he is coming on tour with us so we are catching the same plane.. and there he is now."

As he pointed out the window I turned around and saw the dick himself... I saw Joseph Matthew Birlem

"Hi Dylan, hello Dani..."

"Hello Joeseph" I said with no motivation in my voice.

"Well this is going to be a long summer" he said with a smirk as he got in the car

"Oh yes indeed, this will be one long summer"