Stray

The crickets is so annoying they make my ears explode but, tonight I don't hear even one of them. The bushes burned down with the stinky burned corpse in it. I am curious with what the fire done I wonder why, I play with ashes and suddenly I've touch something wet, like a dog I sniff that stuff and it is some sort of liquid gas. As I estimate it is from the nearest gas station.

Then a boastful shout from behind, a police shout "Hey you stranger what are you doing there?!?"

After that I don't surprise from his attack, he tried to hit me a club I just catch it with my own bare hands and said "I am just a stray that many states owe me a debt just to solve cheap cases that they poor little mind cannot handle."

Then a officer come and control a wild damned beast. 

"Thanks officer Wilt." I said

"No thanks." Mr. Wilt answered

Before the police leave on my sight, I notice something in him. Icall officer Wilt and said my thoughts on him.

"Mr. Wilt would you arrest that shit and put him in the jail?"

"In what criminal case?" Wilt asked

"Attempting murder, Sexual Harrasement, and murder." I answered boastful as what the police do lately with my eyes on police eyes

Mr Wilt as I expected he will questioned why.

"I feel warm when he tried to attack me and he's zipper are opened, he was scared that time so his hormones act quickly that's why I see a big disgusting earwax on his collar and the ember mark on his right side of his face because of hot metal that come from piece of burned camera." I answered and show the pieces of camera.

They arrested the police when they about to enter the mobile I said

"Don't escape Mr Wilt! You know your foot that have marks that from the burned camera, when you tried to kill the fire on camera when the that the fire touches the police ugly face" I shout then show the memory card that come from his pocket while I am talking with him.

Case Closed

But, the greatest mystery is my name.