Unexpectedly Expected

It was wonderful morning farhan woke up fresh and was ready to go to university he took a bath and went to university and after reaching there he received the message that there will be no class he was there alone and was planning to go back home as he was going back farah called him and asked if he's in uni and he said yeah he is and going back home as there is no class today she asked him to stop and eat something together at the coffee shop near to our University. he agreed and farah picked him up in her car as she used to come there on her own car.
Farah was farhan's friend and girlfriend of his best friend. Farhan went out and set in her car as they hit the road farhan realized farah was wearing a long coat with front two buttons opened giving a sneak peek of her loose shirt even after wearing such loose shirt her 40D boobs were trying to get attention easily at first he tried to ignore it as she was his best friend's gf. after few minutes she started talking while driving and telling him different stuff related to his bf and was sad about he's not giving proper attention to her she stopped the car in a ground where we friends usually sit as people rarely take it as route and we used to sit there because of calmness there. there she stopped it was totally normal for both as same thing has happened many times before there she noticed her buttons are opened as she was closing them farhan accidentally look there once again and she noticed it but didn't say a word after talking for few minutes she put her hand on farhan's hand and farhan didn't say anything as he thought she accidentally touched him then she started telling again that his bf and farhan's friend is not giving proper attention and after sometime she started crying as farhan was trying calm her stop her from crying she hugged him her 40D boobs squeezed against his chest gave him a weird current in his body he was shocked she kept hugging him  for a min and then she left and tried to stop crying and then she grabbed farhan's hand as his hand was in her hands and placed on her thigh. she tried to grab a tissue from dashboard of car while grabbing the tissue her big 40D boobs again pressed against farhan's hand and as she took tissues she smiled as she felt it too. After this farhan was little bit nervous as he has never done anything like this his hands were ice cold and she noticed it as she was holding it and asked him to be calm it's okay nothing happened and he gave her a smile when she said it. She said come on farhan it's really okay and just after she told him this again she picked her hand up and pressed her own left boob with back of his hand saying again with smile that it's okay nothing to be worry of and farhan started breathing heavily as he was scared that what if his friends know about this while he was processing all of this she opened up her two buttons which were open before slide her hand with farhans hand inside her coat and took her hand off from there and from outside gudied farhans hand to grab those big boobs of her which he was not able to grab with one hand but now he started feeling her boobs too and for the first time he squeezed them and felt her bra under her shirt and kept squeezing as she removed her hand he put his both hand on her boobs and squeezed harder both of them this time as she closed her eyes and let farhan squeeze and feel them the he removed his one hand and put on her thigh and grab it genteelly while looking for the way inside her loose shirt she guideed his hand inside her shirt where he again squeezed her boobs but above bra this time as she open her eyes and look in farhans eye he can easily see how much she was enjoying and don't want him to stop and he gathered more courage and took his hand inside her bra where he felt her erected nipples and squeezed the right boob with his right hand as he heard some noises he took his off from her shirt and shit straight and she quickly buttoned up her coat and sit normally as nothing happened and then we started talking normally again and she said do wanna eat anything as we went out to eat something i said no i wanna go back home and she said okay. After i reached home and opened my whatsapp saw her messages that she can't thank me enough for today and i can't imagine how good and amazing she felt just because what happened between them will remain between them and after it she sent farhan a pic of her black panty which was totally wet and she wrote because of you today with a wink emoji.
It was the first time for farhan he felt amazing even masturbated after coming back home imagining about the boobs how they would have looked as he haven't saw them yet he can't believe that he grabbed such nice big boobs and for the first time.
It was one of the best day of farhan's life and again at night this time early that there won't be no class tomorrow too as he happily reads the message that he will sleep the whole he received a message from fariha that can he come company her tomorrow as she has some work tomorrow at University and he wanted to say no but she insisted and made farhan say yes and he went to university she picked her up from University and for few minutes talked about how good she felt yesterday and all that she said lets go outside for breakfast and she took the car out of University she then it stopped in front of her home and farhan was again shocked that what she's up to but was excited from inside too.