•Prologue •

Las Vegas, Nevada
September 23, 2018

Karlie Pov

"Karlie, get up! I can't believe you're doing drugs again." My mother said walking into my bedroom and opening up my curtains making the light burn my eyes.

"You can't? You're the one that made me this way... it must be really embarrassing that your daughter turned out to be a disgrace right Mom? It must burn you deep inside to know your daughter turned out to be this way." I said laughing at the thought of my problems ruining the reputation that this family was built on.

"You need to get help, I can not believe you turned out to be this way. I've done nothing but coached you to be the best version of me and you ruin that by sleeping with any man that walks and by doing multiple drugs. You need to find god or you'll find yourself in hell." She said picking up the used syringes that was on the floor.

"I need to find god? Or does god need to find me? Because it seems to me that god left me the night when those guys attacked me and it's all because of this stupid family and what y'all did in the past. They took away my innocence and I'll never get it back so don't you ever say I need to find god because he sure didn't help me. You know you say I will find myself in hell but it turns out I'm already living in."

"Karlie, really you are definitely milking the situation at hand." Kim said walking into the room and examining it closely. "You act like you were killed, you were taken for 2 days and they didn't do all that save the tears for the cameras."

"Get out! I hate you and I hate this family. All you guys care about is the fame and the ratings. I wasn't laughing when you got robed but as soon as something happens to poor Karlie, there's a problem."

"Karlie, you hang around thugs and criminals everyday. Stop blaming this family for your problems."

"Name one criminal that I hang with?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"You hang with those wrestlers who are known to run this underground drug ring. Karlie you are in the mist of a love triangle with opposing foes. Brock Lesner......Roman Reigns....does that ring a bell?" Kim said sitting on my bed.

"You're absolutely wrong about that I hate both of them so these little rumors that you are telling everyone you can just dead that shit right now. Do me a favor don't you ever bring up that disgusting prick name up again. He left me when I really needed him the most....these news articles only tell half the story there's a reason why I tried to cut the back of my neck and there's a reason why I wanted to end my life but you will never know..." I said looking out the window while lighting a cigarette.

"Karlie so why don't you tell us then I'm your twin." Kylie said stepping in front of me blocking the window. "I'm your twin, I want to help you."

"I'll tell you the story but once I tell you, I have to leave.It all started......."

A/N: this story will have a bunch of flashbacks, explicit material, and sexually graphic components. I'll warn you on each chapter but fear warning I told you guys.

This book is dedicated to RavishingMack

A1reader AdiaChue adoreesun BriFlare _deamdoll usagiszn