Chapter 1

Im here bout to wake up my sister because its her birthday. She loves fifth harmony, i think thats their name so ima surprise her with tickets to there concert. Y/n gets to her room. "Alani wake yo ass up." "Y/n wtf do u want" Alani says. "Damn bitch, i guess u dont wanna see ur suprise then...."  "Bitch I'm up, so...where's the suprise?" I show her tickets to the concert. "Omg...THANK YOU Y/N, I LOVE U SO SO MUCH." We start getting dressed (outfit at the top) and we head out the house to my car.

" We start getting dressed (outfit at the top) and we head out the house to my car

   We start going to the arena. We have vip tickets and after the show we can meet the group. "Thx y/n for bringing me here, its a dream come true." Alani said. "Its all good, ooOh look they are comming out rn." The 5 girls come out on the stage and a girl with green eyes started swaying her hips. I couldn't look away. "Y/n close your mouth, you'd catch flies." The girl with green eyes winked at me and I blushed.

At the end of the preformance, we went to the back to the meet and greet. Me and my sister were the last ones. We got up there and I just see 5 fine dimes. "Hey yall" the dark skinned one said. " hi" me and my sis said in unison. "Do you guys wanna take a picture" the Polynesian stated. My eyes were focused on green eyes. Alani said yes to the pictures. We were gonna take a picture and I felt something grab my ass. I turned my head and saw green eyes. She smirked and said "whats ur name beautiful."
"M-my name is Y-y/n." She told me her name was lauren and she slapped my ass when we took the photo. We looked at the picture and saw that my face was in shock. The short one, ally said if I was ok. The security said it was time to leave so we all exchanged numbers and I noticed that Alani hugged Dinah alittle longer than usual.

(Comment if I should continue)