(Ariana Grande & Zayn Malik) "Love story"

Ariana's P.O.V

Woke up with a good feeling..

Then saw a text from Liz. Well Liz is from the ( the cast member from Victorious that played Jade )

Liz' Get here asap'!

I got up from my bed went stairt to the restroom wash my face & brush my teeth since i took a shower last night.

I look at the time it was 5:00am dammit why does Liz need this time???

I wore a pink the dress it had krabypaties everywhere nice right!

I went got to the studio and I saw the 5 boys from One direction.

The one that catch my eye was Zayn. Nail said hello. Aww i love his irish accent. Then the rest of the boys wayed. Finaly Liz came and i told her "Hiii Lizz happy to wake people up?!

"Yess Ari"Liz replied.

Zayn P.O.V

When Ariana came she looked beautiful. I wanted to hug her but I was to shy. Waitt I cant like her I love Perrie not Ariana.. Louis been texting all morning so i asked him who you texting your girlfriend. 'No my cousin Juanita she wants to spend the night with us..Louis replied'. Well let her just tell her dont bring noone just herself. 'bro are you sure alrite ima tell her'Louis Repield.

Then Ariana came to me she look at me she was short cute i love short girls. My lips were about to meet Ariana lips until Perrie screamed my name loud. Dam that girl cant make me death!

'Zayn what are you doing babe! Perrie screamed. Ariana backup and walk away. What's wrong with me?? Why do i like Ariana? I barely know her.

I pushed Perrie away from the guys where cheering for me Go Zayn! Zayn Zayn !!! Why the hell you did that Zaynn!!! Perrie screamed.

Ariana P.o.v

Was Zayn Malik guna kiss me?? After his girlfriend screamed i knew i had to get out... Why am i having feelings for Zaynn??? Whyy!

After i was done doing the show Victorious with the cast. I went stairt home i need to think. I grab my iphone and towel and rested on the tub. until i had a call i wonder who's that..

Hello? 'Hey its Zayn umm i wondering if we could go hang out and talk what happen to day? Zayn said with a joy voice.. Sure. What was i thinking i cant after his girlfriend saw him almost kiss me plus she probaly hates me now for not stopping him, its not my fault though.

Comment if you want moreee!((:

Follow me on twitter @Reynawolfgang or facebook Reynaguevara6!"7@yahoo.com c: Thanks loves !!Xxx TeammZariana

What do you think whats gunna happen ??? (: Comment if you want moree Follow Me in twitter "@Reynawolfgang or add me on facebook.com Reynaguevara67@yahoo.com Thankss!!!!