The beginning

It was dark. Very dark, and the only thing I could make out was the distinct smell of.... Cookie dough. Oh god, what that smell does to me. Mmmmm. I can't control myself and soon I am stark naked with a tube of cookie dough in hand.

~~wake up~~

I was suddenly awaken from my heavenly slumber by a loud knocking on my door. As I rolled over I noticed my clock read 7:45am. "Shit I'm late for school" I mentally curse myself and drag myself into a sitting position. Looking down I notice that I am painfully hard. "oh great" I mutter to myself.

Five minutes later, I have taken care of my 'little' problem and am dressed for school.

Walking through the double doors of the school I spot my girlfriend Nicole and shoot her a flirty smile, but all I'm thinking about is the dream I had earlier.

Suddenly I find myself daydreaming about Nicole naked and holding out a tray of fresh baked cookies. I am snapped out of the wonderful fantasy by the late bell ringing and I notice that I'm drooling.

My first class it cooking... You can tell where this is going... And we have been working on a desert recipe for the past month.

Mine is chill served chocolate chip cookie dough balls coated in light whip cream....

Fuck. I'm hard again.