"Don't Hate Me!!"- Part 1

It was rainy weather nd sky was full of clouds not giving space to Sun to let its light reach on the earth. It was a cliff top from where whole city can be seen, which was looking very beautiful. It was very calm place having natural beauty around it. There was a big house, a luxurious one, surrounded with hug trees nd plants. A car reached there nd a Man come out of it nd went in the house. He went in a room nd about fifteen minutes he went in another room, which have so many pictures of girls on its wall nd lot of teddy bears. It was looking very beautiful.

"I know you must be thinking why I always come here first before going to office.. right? so let me tell you that I come to you bcz I want to let me remind myself nd you that nothing is important in my life than you, you are my destination, you are my goal which I've to win anyhow. nd everyday I work on it only. nd one day you'll be with me in this room, in this house.. one day I'm gonna make you mine forever nd that's my promise.. I'll snatch you from this world".. he went to the balcony nd thought to call someone nd put his hand in his pocket but it was missing.. he was searching for it everywhere in both room but didn't found it.. so he went to out to his car thinking maybe he has left it there only nd yes, it was there in the car ringing somebody's call.. he saw the name nd received it without wasting his time nd what he heard make him furious..

"Sir, I've got the news that her father has fixed her marriage again nd in next three day she is getting married"

"Who told you this?"

"The one who always inform you"

"But why didn't inform me?"

"Sir we both are calling you from past half an hours but you were not receiving".. realizing his own mistake he apologies..

"Oh yeah.. sorry.. but now what are you waiting for?.. you know what you've to do.. so go nd do what you can do"

"But sir.. this time it's very difficult bcz this time her alliance is fixed with an IPS officer"

"So? it's difficult but not impossible.. I don't want any excuses.. I just want her not to get marry with anyone.. get that?"..

"ye.. yes sir.. I'll try my best".. he hanged the call nd angrily shut the car door..

"Why are you doing this TWINKLE?.. when you know that it will never happen I won't let you go then why are you wasting your time?.. kyun nakam si koshish kar rahi ho?".. he sat in the car nd drove off..

**Next Scene**

It was Taneja house, which was getting decorated with flowers nd lights.. In a room a girl was sitting on dressing table nd removing her accessories she has wear.. another girl came to her while closing the door from inside.. she was counting a number actually repeating same number..

"20.. 20.. this is 20"...

"Oh madam.. what are you doing?.. why are you stuck on 20 like a gum?"..

"Nothing.. I was just counting the numbers of boys your marriage was fixed with.. nd this is 20th boy nd I'm just thinking whether it will stop on him only or another boy is also in line"..

"Shut up Mahi.. this time everything will be fine"

"Are you sure TWINKLE?.. do you really think that He'll let this marriage happen?.. are you confident that this time he'll not do anything to stop this marriage?".. Twinkle was sad nd looked in the mirror

"No, He won't stay quite nd I'm sure this time also he will do his best to stop this marriage but I'm also sure that none of his plan will work out this time.. bcz this one is not like others who canceled to marry me just bcz of his blackmailing"