All the firsts **NON EDITED**

This is my first book on Witty. Hope you all enjoy it!

*boyfriend*

I remember when i first started liking Daniel. He was two grades and two years older than me. We were young and tennis season had just started. We were at practice playing a game and he kept flirting with me. He was the first boy to ever do that. And i started liking him. "He's just a player that is going to break your heart!" thats what my best friend said but i wouldn't listen. We continued on flirting for months. I wanted to tell him i liked him but me being to scared to make a move didn't. Than one day we told each other we liked each other and he said next time he saw me he would ask. It was two weeks till the last day of school and the very last tennis practice of the year was the day he saw me. I'd waited for two hours for it to happen and right after practice he walked up to me. He was abnormally tall for a freshman. His blonde hair had gotten shaggy and he was wearing his glasses that day. And he simply said, "Jane, will you go out with me?" and above the sound of my heart pounding in my chest i said, "yes." and that was that. The whole relationship lasted 5 days. And all summer i missed him terribly because he was my first boyfriend.

*hand*

When i started high school he wasn't even the boy i thought about but again just like 2 years before as school came to a close he started the flirting and just like that he took the first time i had ever held hands with a boy. He had pretended we were married him and a friend of mine making up some elaborate joke that we all laughed at. And the whole time he held my hand. It felt nice and i really enjoyed it but again i felt like he didn't.

*Kiss*

Right after summer ended we started dating and it was magical. I was going through life in a haze. One day he invited me over to hang out at his place. We swam, talked, held hands, and right after dinner we put on helmets jumped on a four wheeler and sat next to a pond and watched the sun set. Then as the orange sky turned into pink he kissed me. It was my first kiss.