Michael Clifford (smut)

- About a year later I'm back again cringing at this story so i changed a few minor things such as the outfit and now I feel better-

You're at your boyfriend michael's house and you have just finished eating dinner with his family for the first time. They have left and you are helping Michael clean up the kitchen (since he's not the best cleaner).

When you are done cleaning you go up to michael's room and watch him play call of duty. He sees you're bored so he asks you if you want to play. You tell him you don't know how and he shows you explaining how there are two different teams and which ever has the most kills at the end of the game wins. You nod and start playing with him.

He gets off the floor to come sit with you on the bed so he can kind of help you as you two are playing.(opposite teams of course. Cause you want to show him you can play by yourself) the game is half way over and you're team is winning: domination. He looks over at you and says "wow (y/n) I didn't think you would be so good at this game." you ignore him and keep playing since you know he is just trying to distract you.

The game ends and you win. He has a frown on his face even tho his bright purple hair suggests that he's really happy. You lean over onto him,give him a peck on the cheek and say " it's ok we all have to lose at some point and plus I already know how good your fingers are at other things they aren't only great at just playing with that x-box controller" you sit back in your comfortable spot of pillows you managed to gather to lay on and grab the controller to start another game,when you feel an arm grab you and pull you into them.

You look back to see that you are now in michaels arms and he is looking at you. He leans down and kisses you on your forehead. You look up at him with a small smile on your face hoping he doesn't see you. Too late! He sees you looking at him and adjusts himself so he's sitting face to face with you. He slowly starts to lean in and so do you. He really gets into it and before you know it his tongue is exploring you're mouth and you's is doing the same. He pulls away for a second to look at you.

He says " you're so beautiful why hasnt any other guy ever fucked you if I had the chance I would fuck you all day and kiss you every fucking minute" "MICHAEL WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" you say smiling.

You slowly start unbuttoning his shirt and he slips your black skinny jeans off. His shirt falls of and you now are staring at his bare chest.

He looks at you as you study him." (y/n)Havent you seen my chest before!??" "yes mike but I just like knowing that I'm the reason Im seeing it this time" you both stop talking and get back to undressing each other. He takes off your one direction tour shirt from 2012 which always makes you look so innocent but as mike knows you're just a good girl that hasnt been caught. You unzip his pants and see his hard buldge through his boxers.

He says "see that's what you do to me (y/n)" you blush and you guys kiss passionately for what feels like forever when he stops, looks down, and realizes you still have on your bra and underwear. "what should I take off first?" he says as you look innocently into his big lustful eyes. You point to your bra and say " you're already shirtless so wouldn't it only be fair If I was too?" you say in a lustful whisper.

He looks at your black bra with red lace trim and looks at you seductively  (he has always loved that bra) He pushes you down so that he is now on top of you. You feel his long cold fingers trace up and down your back teasing you as he tries to find your bra strap. He finds the clasp and quickly unhooks it and throws it across the room saying "well I guess you won't be needing that tonight" you look up and see his eyes are still full of lust so you move your hands around trying to find his buldge as he lays ontop of you planting kisses all over your now exposed chest.
You find his buldge and you know exactly what to do. You start palming him through his boxers as he moans your name . He stops kissing you and he flips over allowing you to go ontop of him. You slowly slide his boxers off and throw them in the same direction as your bra. You look down and see his giant dick and take him into your mouth. He is big but what doesn't fit in your mouth you rub with your hands. He moans really loud letting you know he is close. He cums in your mouth and you swallow the liquid quickly.

You roll off of him and he doesn't look tired like you expected he still looks like he wants you. He rolls over so he is on top again and he pulls of your soaking wet panties he pulls a condom out of the night stand drawer and slides it on fast. He slowy slides into you and you feel yourself cum. You didnt think it would happen that fast but it did. He collapses next to you out of breath and says "sorry I counldnt let you make me feel like I was in heaven and not do the same for you.i love you (Y/N) and I never want to lose you" you hear him say those words before you both fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I know how much I hate it when people tell me to check out other things they've written but I'm in the process of writing a Michael fic that will be a lot longer than this and will probably be "smuty" eventually so if you want to read the first chapter I'll love you forever