Alphys x Flowey

Part 1

It was just another typical day in the Underground, with the birds singing and the flowers blooming and the crickets chirping ominously, when Alphys was finally, at long last, released from prison and successfully reevaluated and (hopefully) cured of her insanity at the mental ward of the local hospital in Waterfall...which just so happened to be the exact same building in which she had raped her elephant psychiatrist Falarpe about a month ago, funnily enough.

"So, if I were to ask you right here and right now, would you say that you've finally gotten over and overcome your rather pressing 'amalgamation of disagreeing minds trapped in one body' issue?" Falarpe asked Alphys (who was currently sitting across from her at her desk in her office) inquisitively, crossing her legs and stroking her ears as she held her pencil tightly in her trunk and looked down boredly at the extensive notes that she had written down on her clipboard while Alphys shook in her seat and nervously racked her brain for a suitable answer.

"Um...y-YES, I suppose?" Alphys stammered awkwardly, drumming her fingers together and squirming anxiously in her seat while Falarpe just absentmindedly stared at her, trying with all of her might to resist bursting out into a fangirl fit from how adorably cute and chubby the little lizard nerd was.

"Aww, you shouldn't have even TOLD me, you silly GOOSE!" Falarpe laughed teasingly at Alphys as she put down her pencil, wrapped her trunk around Alphys and hugged her tightly.

"Oh, how I yearn for death's sweet embrace..." Alphys groaned internally, choking and gasping for air and flailing her arms about while Falarpe blushed and giggled, stroking the poor little thing's Sonic quills lovingly as she set her back down onto her stubby little feet and walked her out the door while one particularly mischievous little flower popped out from the flowerpot on Falarpe's desk right behind them, amazingly unbeknownst to the both of them.

"Oh, believe me, you're going to freaking KNOW what it FEELS like by the time that I'm THROUGH with you!" Flowey rubbed his leaves together and cackled evilly, burrowing himself into the ground and secretly following Alphys back to her home in Hotland with malicious intent.

A FEW MINUTES LATER...

"Alright, honey, call me back if you ever need anything else, okay?" Falarpe eagerly requested of Alphys, patting her on the back reassuringly as the two of them reached the front door to Alphys' massive, ostentatiously spacious Lab facility in Hotland, the lava bubbling dangerously beneath them as they stood precariously atop one of Hotland's many vast, towering and winding rock formations, gazing nervously at the fiery sea down below and shuddering with fear in response.

"Sure thing, Ellie!" Alphys giggled, stretching up onto her tiptoes and lovingly smooching Falarpe right on the left one of her big floppy ears as she smugly turned tail, walked through the doorway back into her lab and then used the control panel on the other side of it to tightly shut the door behind her, while Falarpe just stood there and blushed embarrassedly and somewhat infatuatedly, with her hands placed firmly on her cheeks in surprise.

"Alright, so...now that that mushiness is over with, I'd say it's about time I went downstairs and took a nice relaxing nap to ease the pain of what I've been through these last several weeks...hopefully, dare I say, without anyone trying to go inside my freaking head and torture me!" Alphys sighed with relief as she trudged exhaustedly across her adorably anime-decoration-sprinkled lab, feeling the weight of her sins weighing down heavily on her each step as she reluctantly approached the elevator...when all of a sudden, the door rang unexpectedly!

"Hey, look, someone left what appears to be a very important MAIL package for you!" Falarpe chuckled merrily as she took her hands out from behind her back and displayed an overtly cylindrical cardboard package to Alphys, who curiously stroked her chin in response.