For the teachers

We all knew that being a teacher is not that easy. They sacrifice everything just to share their knowledge to every people. Teachers are the secret formula of our country towards success. The teachers play a vital role in our daily life in various ways. They had a big role in shaping our society. Our beloved teachers put us in good shape for us to avoid from any trouble that we may encounter anytime. They also correct our mistakes and deliver us to the right path. They put their self at risks to protect us from any dangerous situations.

          Even the most strongest and powerful people in the world or in the universe is a product of a teacher.  Our teacher spend their times to teach his or her students just to provide a knowlegde that we need.  They always write a lesson plans every night and day. They always do that   every day, every month,or even through all of his or her life. Well that’s a normal scenario of a teachers life. They don’t forget us, they always give their best to provide a good quality of learning. They always make sure that we understand every little things they have taught to his or her students. We as a good students  we have to treat them well as they treat us well too. Because they serves as our second mother and father who cared for us when we are in school.

           Instead of caring themselves or their own family all the time  they are here  by our side teaching us. They treat us like their own children. They also willing to help us in times of sadness and frustations. They are also willing to help us in achieving our dreams and always by our side to support us and motivate us and said “don’t give up” or “try and try until you succeeds” or “YOLO” (you only live once) just to pursue our dreams. You are the most awesome people that we may encounter in our whole life.

           We salute all your efforts and sacrifices. I know that its really hard to get along with different type of students you always encounter every day. But you don’t give up on us even though we’re too noisy sometimes or naughty you are still there to teach us. You passed every challeges thet we gave to you everyday. I want to thank all the things you’ve done in order to change everyone of us.

           If what we are now today its because of you. We learn how to read abc count 123 and write because we know that you love us and you care for us thank you ma’am!. Now we are pretty sure that our future is brighter than ever. We will make sure that all of your taughts that you had shared with us will be pass to our children and to the children of our children and make it lasts forever. I also want to say sorry for all the things that we have done to you. Sometimes we caused you to cry or upset with us, but later on we had saw your sweet smile and continue to teach us. Im so thankful that we met you. You are the most amazing people in the world we knew. Thank you, thank you so much for everything. I wouldn’t forget about you until my last breath. I will remember the wonderful times when we are in the same room together with my classmates laughing together those unforgettable moments are the most wonderful things in the whole universe nothing compares that. To all the teachers who shaped me i would like to say thank you very much, you serves as my mommy and daddy when im at school. you‘re the real man of the steel my SUPERMAN and WONDERWOMAN. You are the real super hero.