My one and only

Jins POV

"Hyung hyung when are you and Namjoon gonna get married and make babies?!" I heard Taehyung call out, making a kissy face as he ran up to me. "We aren't making babies- I didn't even know that was possible.." I said back to the childish male, I found it funny how he is still young but he has the voice of someone who went through puberty twice.

As I was trying to explain to Taehyung that men can't have babies Jungkook walked it, Jungkook was the makane of the group. And lets say, Taehyung was his loving yet childish boyfriend, I watched as Taehyung crawled over to Junglebook like a little puppy and began asking if they could have kids. Jungkook was flustered and just took Taehyung with him, probably to google things and explain to him.

'I wonder where Joonie went..' I thought silently to myself as I began continuing my task of cleaning the whole house form top to bottom. Right as I was thinking about him, long strong arms slid around my waist and pulled me into a hug, I giggled softly as I immediately noticed the familiar voice which whispered "I love you~" in my ear.

"Joon~" I cooed softly, turning to cup the males cheeks and kiss him softly, Namjoon's arms tightened a bit around my waist as he kissed me back, as we were having out little moment together a slightly tired and bored voice interrupted us. "Get a damn room you two.." I heard someone scowl and it was none other than Min Yoongi.

"You are just jealous hyung~" Namjoon said as he stuck his tongue out at Yoongi, I watched the two bicker back and forth about relationships until I realized the pancakes were burning. I gasped and moved away from Namjoon who became confused until he saw where I was going, I took the pan off of the stove and shut it off, sighing I turned to Namjoon and Yoongi, my hands o my hips. "Look what you did, you ruined breakfast. Both of you are eating ramen NO EXCUSES!" I said loud enough for them to hear. 

"Awe babe-" I cut Namjoon off with a raise of my hand, I saw Yoongi shrug and sit back down.

"Please forgive me baby please please please!" I felt Namjoon hug me once again, I sighed, kissing the males cheek before going back to cooking, I heard him whine behind me. 

I continued to finish making a few pancakes for the rest of us before I heard something clash with the ground, I squealed and jumped slightly before I turned to see a familiar red headed boy trying to sneak away. "Jung Hoseok!" I said causing the scared boy to look at me fearfully.

"What the living hell are you doing?!" I frowned, the redheaded boy was standing in front of me with his head down and a pout visible on his pale pink lips.

"I-I was trying to get a Cookie.." He said quietly. "And what happened..?" I hummed, looking at him sternly. "The jar broke" I heard him mumble. "Exactly, now clean it up..And you are eating ramen with Namjoon and Yoongi" I said, smirking as I began setting the plates.

"Hyung your food is way too good please please PLEASE!" I heard Hoseok beg to eat my food. "Hmm, let me think...No." I grinned deviously as the boy hung his head low when he was rejected. "Fine..." He pouted and walked off to get noodles for himself, Yoongi, and Namjoon. 

"Jimin! Taehyung! Jungkook! Come down and eat!!" I yelled, hearing a shuffling of many feet from Taehyung's bedroom and watching as three boys appear before me. "Eat up.." I said pointing to the table, they hurry and rush to the food, I look over to see Hoseok, Yoongi, And Namjoon eating ramen as the others eat my home cooked food.

I waddle over to Namjoon, removing my apron as I sit in his lap, he saw me and set down the ramen before wrapping his arms around my waist again, I snuggled into the strong man's arms, making myself comfortable. I could feel Namjoon kiss my temple as we cuddled.

'I am truly in love with this man..'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This is my first book! I'm beyond excited,ill update as much as I can, but it will vary depending on my schedule. THIS BOOK WILL HAVE MATURE SCENES LATER IN THE CHAPTERS. So young viewers beware, I will give more warnings when It starts. I'm not such a pure author though ;-;'