Chapter 1

My name is Lily, I'm 19 and have a Twin sister, Violet.  Me and violet look alike, but are very different people (cliché, i know), but I still love her dearly. I also have a best friend named Jacob, who also has a Twin named Harvey. Violet and Harvey are not  best  friends, they basically hate each other. My mother really likes me and Jacobs friendship, becaause Jacob and Harveys dad is very rich, and mom really wants a part of that, which is why i'm telling you this story. Don't worry, you'll see.

                                                                                           ***

"Jacob, give back Esmeralda!" I shouted, tears forming in my Eyes. I was five years old, and Esmeralda was my favourite doll. She had black, flowy hair and a Beautiful Royal blue dress.

"But I wanna play with her!"

Jacob ran across the Backyard we were playing in. I started Crying hysterically.

"Jacob!" his fathers voice was annoyed, since this wasn't the first time. Jacob immediatly(Spelling?) stopped and turned around, facing his head towards the ground. Once he got back to me, he gave me the doll and apologized.

"I'm sorry Lils."

                                                                                         ***

I smiled at the memory, laughing with Jacob.  He was the best friend you could ask for, Always supportive, caring, and just a loving person in general. I played with my bracelet, which I got from Jacob on my 8th birthday. It was  golden with a ring on it, bedazzled with White gems. He told me that my wedding ring would look like that when we got married. 

I Always had a thing for Jacob, but i didn't want to tell him, afraid it would ruin our friendship.

"Lils? What's up?" he asked me, looking at me weirdly.

"oh, i must have spaced out." I said, looking right back at him, he had no idea what I was thinking of.

He giggled.

"Lils, can you not? I asked you to come here to study."  He said, smiling.

"Okay, back to algebra.. What is this crap." I said, with an anooyed voice, i just stared at the paper, not understanding anything.

"can we just stop now, I wanna hang out, like normal friends." I looked at him, he just shook his head.'

"I would say no, but I dont understand this either, so yes please."

We began packing the studying stuff and put it away. We sat on his bed, talking. I just kept playing with the bracelet.

"You still wear that?" Jacob said, gesturing towards the bracelet.

"Yeah, I like it." I smiled back at him. He really was something, not just personality wise, he was also eye candy for most people. A sight for sore Eyes, if i say so myself.

"I was thinking of the day I got this bracelet, and what you said.." I mumbled, blushing heavily.

"Oh yeah, haha, I basically proposed to you." He laughed, a mesmorizing laugh,(?)

"Don't worry, that proposal is probably not valid anymore." He said, smirking.

"oh, heh, great." I said. I was not dissapointed, it's not like I was going to marry him anyways. He didn't even know I kinda liked him! I'm thinking too much into this.