The Dating Website

Buzz!!!!!!!

The alarm was blaring it was hurting my ear-drums. My head was hurting from the previous night. Brrrrinnng!!! My phone went off it was my homeboy, Jason. "Hello," I said exhausted. "Hey, buddy. What's wrong," Jason said. I replied by saying, "I'm good. What's up?" Jason said so eagerly, "I got this new dating site. I made you a profile and you have 10 girls waiting to talk to you. Meet me at the Bar and we will talk." I was confused at the moment. Of course, I do need a companion, but I didn't think he will make one. I agreed and I got up and got dressed. I'm wearing an Atlanta Hawks jersey with jeans and a red pair of Jordans. I went into the kitchen and looked at the time, it was 9:00. I took out my Frosted Flakes and the milk and I ate it. After breakfast, I called Jason and asked what time to meet him. He said now, so I got in my Ferrari and drove to the bar. Jason was outside with his backpack and his laptop. We walked in a sat down at our favorite table, Jason opened his laptop and starting typing fast. The waitress came and asked what we wanted to drink. I asked for an Arnold Palmer and Jason just ignored her, so I said to make it two. The waitress asked us what we wanted to eat and I said we will both have the basketball trinity (it is Wings with onion rings, fries, cheese sticks, and sliders). When the waitress left, Jason quickly told me to look at the list. There was a bunch of them ranging from age 17 to 23, I am 18. Anyways I looked at all the beautiful women and I was especially looking at these 2 girls named Jourdyn and Angelika. They were both 17 and they live right here in Atlanta. Jason clicked on Angelika's profile and it said she "hates sports". I was like no way, so we looked at Jourdyn's page and it said she plays basketball, football, and soccer. I quickly accepted her and we messaged her. She replied back fast, she said she would like to meet me tonight at Star Castle at 8:30. Jason was more excited than I was. I wanted a girlfriend but now that I have one it feels kinda weird. It was 5 pm, I was bored I pulled out my PS4 and played Spiderman. Time has passed at it was 7 o'clock. I got in the shower and then I got dressed. I wore and Black tee with white pants and black and white Jordans. My temp fade was straight and was so perfect. I looked at the time and it was 7:30, I got in my car and I drove to Star Castle and I arrived at 7:50. I had 10 minutes left so I stopped at a nearby flower shop and picked a dozen roses and a box of Heart-Shaped Chocolates. When I got back to Star Castle it was 8 o'clock. I saw Jourdyn standing in the front with her short dress and her high heels, My God she looks fine. I walked up to her, gave her the gifts, and said, "Wassup Little Mama you must be Jourdyn. I'm Darryon we met online." Jourdyn said," Wassup, Darryon! It's nice to meet you. I have a question can we go to a restaurant?" I nodded and lead her to my car. She said, "OMG this is a good-looking car." She leaned in and I kissed her, we kissed for a loooooooooooong time. I was thinking in my head Bullseye and/or Jackpot. When we stopped, I asked her, "Jourdyn, you are amazing. Do you wanna live with me?" She laughed and nodded her head yes. Yesss! So I took her to Lea Francisco the Italian restaurant and we ate well. Our bill came up to $135.00. I drove her to her apartment and she told me to help her pack. When I walked in  it was very neat, I went into her room and she got down all her suitcases and we got to packing. It took us 30 minutes. When we got done it was 9:45, we put the stuff in the trunk and drove to my house. We arrived there at 10:15 and we got the stuff out the trunk and I showed her to our room. We cleaned it up some and got our belongings situated. We went to the screening room and watched Netflix, while cuddled up. We watched the Fault in Our Stars, and Jourdyn fell asleep. I carried her to the bed and I went in the kitchen and got some ice-cream. 10 minutes later, Jourdyn woke up and said, " Hey Bae can I have some?" I gave her a spoonful of mine and she loved it. I looked at the clock and it was 11:45, we went in our room and laid in bed and I was looking at Instagram and she was looking at her Snapchat. We stayed up until 12:30am, and then we went to bed.

Characters. 

Jourdyn: Paula Patton

Darryon: Shad Moss

Jason: Michael Ealy

Jason: Michael Ealy

Anglika: Zendaya

Waitress: Rita Ora

Waitress: Rita Ora