Chapter 1

Your POV: I woke up and did all my hygienes http://www.polyvore.com/elaina_1st_oufit_at_work/set?id=55690472 . Then I drove to the Mindless Behavior Studio  and parked my car and signed in. Princeton: Hey Lai Lai. You: Hi. *Tired* Princeton: What happend? You:  -____-   I'm tired. Didn't I make fucking obvious? Princeton: Sorry. You wanna go to the beach with me and the guys later? You: Uh... Am I gonna be the only girl? Princeton: Hell no. Zhi Zhi's coming. You: OH! SO YOUR'E SAYING THAT YOU WOULDNT LIKE ME TO BE THE ONLY FUCKING GIRL THATS GOING?!! AND THAT YOU LIKE ZHI ZHI?!!  *Everybody stares at you* Princeton: What the fuck are you talking about? You: I-I'm sorry. *Walks to your office* *Zhi Zhi walks in http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55714505 : Hey what happend with you and prince? You: I was mad at him because I thought he was about to say he likes you. Zhi: Lai, you know damn well Princeton don't like me. For anything, He likes you. At least thats what he told me. *MB Comes In* You:.... SORRY IT'S BORING, YA IKNOE ANYWAYS 2MORROW ITLL BE BETTER :DD Random Questions: 1. If Rayray asked you to be his girl what wuld you say?!! O.o 2. Would you embaress urself in front of everybody just to live your whole entire life with Mindless Bhavior?!! 3. 1D OR MB?