girls fantasy of love

Dream is a word, but in the sense it takes us to another world that makes our unestimated desires fulfilled. And sometimes it makes us to feel into deep frustration and as well as utter happiness. In thid play a girl went into dream..as she attracts to a guy...that makes her happy as well sad in sense and resembles with her real life.

As i woke up, my daily activites are going ahead as time passes to quart past 10, my toasted bread with crumbled egg and a glass of honey milk was ready on the table...with pleasent sun kisses and the fragrance of flowers placed in the vase on the table. Mean a while switched onto t.v as channels are scrolling away, just paused at a channel that a beautiful and romantic guy purposing a girl with a stuff of flowers, and around a great cermony....(my heart skipped out on the moment i saw u ,i hallused your arms at my cheeks passing, through out my life and the whole world stopped at for a secound at the moment i shighted you dear... Feels a moment my lust was at the paradise with u dear....at the rest of my life. This stuff of flowers defines the different kinds of fragrance and colors as my love resembles at different feelings and emotions on u...) Mean while the door bell was ringing, i just passed to open the door and a post man came to deliver a post, an appoinment was given from cambridge. As i just read the letter my legs flyed high for a moment, happily enterd the dinning room complited my break fast mean while my friend rang me and chivalrously asked me shall we make a move for a shopping for her marrage cermony , in a hurry mood i packed my walet with dollars and started to my friend vickys house and we started to west choppers mall in rubbys colony, time passes to have a refreshments we went to food court and ordered shakes with raspberry and a fries with hot sauce, while my last sip to my shake, suddenly a thought arouses in my mind about the scene that i have seen in tv about the romantic proposal..... I was thinking that would i deserve the moment of love proposal...if any guy pruposes me what might be my feeling can l be expressive, while my thoughts going on...we moved to home, haaaa! freshed up and went to sleep. In my deep sleep i was coloured with a fantasy.... That while i was enjoying in rafting with my friends, as the spade raises up and the drizilling drops of water touches my blushing cheeks and my hair splits flowing on my face passing through eyes and lips, in a massive way i just saw a handsome and attractive face smiling and enjoying the rafting opposite to me. My heart started with loud with musical beat, with in a moment the boat passes away. After we returned our staying courts to the tent hoogs fully covered with snow just looks like a curved moon, completed our dinner and enjoying the conversation between all acquntance. In a moment i just turned my head to a side to pick uo my blanket up to my sholders, as i rised my lashes the guy, i saw in my rafting of opposite group was looking at me with his chilled eyes....my vein was rembering me...his sight. My breath was the only sense i can feel and my heart beat skipped apart and my lips are shivering to know his name. But i acted as if i never saw him and was not attracted to him maintaind a silence as a girl, as time passes we all went to sleep but my thoughts and senses were siking to see him and converse with him but of sudden, my friend remeberd me that tomorrow is a last day to our trip, should live the place and pass to home town but my moment stopped a while to see him, night passed............