How it happens.

Hi, my name is Bakugou and I'm known for a bad reputation of just being a fucking punk at this so called school. My life is great though because of all the girls that are all over me and the money my parents make. Yeah my life seems great until that unfaithful day where I met him... I'm going to tell you how my life screwed up and how I lost the only true person who ever loved me. So enjoy my sad, shitty life~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bakugou! You can't keep having to come up to the office for bad behavior! I have gave you enough chances already!"

Bakugou has heard the lecture many times before. Every other day he was being sent up to the office for being the little punk his is. It's always something different like making fun of other students or messing with school property or something like that.

"Well if ya cared so damn much how come you haven't expelled me?!"

"Become I wanna give all my students a chance Bakugou... now if this happens again I have no choice but to expel you! Now leave my office and walk to your next class!"

I'll have no choice but to expel you... is what he repeated in his mind as he stood up and walked out the door. He had to admit that getting expelled scared him but he really didn't care at the time.

As he was walking down the hallway still lost in his thoughts a tall, muscular torso walked into him making him get knocked back into reality.

"I- I'm so sorry! Here let me help you up..."

The unfamiliar figure offering a hand down to Bakugou as he sat on the floor pissed off. Bakugou then shoved his hand away.

"I don't need your help! I can get up on my own ya know!"

He says standing up finally getting a good look at the figure in front of him. He had red eyes with red spiky hair and was kinda tall. He also had a nervous smile plastered on his face as he stepped back a little.

"Sorry man... didn't mean to make ya mad there."

"Tch. Whatever."

Bakugou walks past him to go to his final class. He didn't notice that the red haired boy was following him.

"M- my name is Kirishima by the way... what's yours?"

"Why do ya wanna know so bad shitty hair?!"

He says giving him an angry glare. And yeah he called him shitty hair so what?

"Well I was just trying to be nice jeez. But anyways I feel bad for running into ya so I was going to see if you would like me to buy you lunch or something later..."

Bakugou turned his head to look Kirishima in the eyes with a stressed out face.

"I don't hang out with nerds."

"Oh c'mon! There's gotta be something I can do to make it up to ya!"

By this point Bakugou was getting a little annoyed. He wanted this to be over with so he finally gave in.

"Fine whatever shitty hair! I'll do it if ya stop annoying me!"

"Chill bro jeez! Anyways... here is my number. You can text me when you get done with class and I'll buy you some lunch!"

"Alright see ya..."

Bakugou storms off to get to his next class that he was already late for. So this right here is the story of how everything started. This is where the hell would begin and it was only getting started.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter! Let me know what ya think!