SilverWolf/SW (Sonic The Hedgehog)

Name: SilverWolf the Hedgehog (Ironic isn't it?)
Nickname: SW
Age: 15
Personality: Kind, slightly mature, prankster, stands for what's right, tries to spread positivity, playful, a bit naive (according to people).
Likes: Her friends, serving the greater good, music, watching YT, making people happy, pranks, writing, singing, cartoons, puppies, kittens, etc, being around her good friends, video games, being silly at times, giving people a second chance (unless something Is too bad to forgive).
Dislikes: Bullies/bullying, people forgetting about her, people who ignore her and others, being mocked, Sonic scaring her after she watches a horror, backstabbing, evil, villians, negativity etc, her friends in danger, having her trust broken.
Favorite animal: Wolves.
Favorite color: Purple/lavender.
Friends: All the heroes and Anti-heroes, villians who became good e.g. Infinite, Mephiles etc, Gabe, Tiger, Angel. (Other dimensions included
Enemies: Eggman, all other the villains.
Powers Y or N: Yes.
Type of powers: Telekinesis, Telepathy, healing and teleportation.
Favorite songs: All of me: John Legend, Me against the world: Simple Plan, Infinite's theme, Heart Attack: Demi Lovato, Freaking me out: Simple Plan, Theme songs of random shows. Etc.
History: SW and Sonic met when they were 2 or 4 years old and they became instant friends. Few years later, they met Tails and they protected him from bullies, from then Tails and SW became like brother and sister.
Attire: A short sleeve purple shirt, black pants, running shoes, white gloves until wrists, blue hoodie.
Looks: Black with teal stripes, teal eyes, black hair, tan skin and arms.
Crush: Sonic The Hedgehog

(Artist not mine. Credit goes to original artist/owner)