Part 1: The Undead Ghouls

Lack of control, those are the words that best describes the wickedness of our world,  death, rape, burn, misery, depression, and many more are words that are carried in the same bag as we are.  old tales written in ancient books tell us many stories of how the demons and monsters that we share the land that we stand in came to be, but the only one thing stands true, and is that the hate us, and they will not stop until they kill us, so we will kill them first.

   [metal sharpening sounds] Blacksmith: if you are going to the caves such long sword will cause trouble

   the hunter: i know, this is not for hunting but i have to keep it in shape if necessary 

   [metal sharpening stops] Blacksmith: i see, then thee be careful, i do not wanna see this work squander 

  the hunter: yeah

  i left the bag with coin on the table and took my sword

  The job might be difficult today, for what the contract states  they have seen around 13 ghouls in a pack, traveling in that big of a group can mean that the number inside there hive is going to be greater, not that it will matter ones i know where they are. They have taken down two gourds and many children who were out in the night, this town is now terrorized. Ghouls have a weakness to sun light that is the same as acid corroding their skin, so they only hunt in the night, if i wanna find them i have to wait until it gets dark.

  I have to get ready before night comes, that is the only thing i am sure about,  so i am heading to a hotel room, and wait there.

  A few hours passed and the sun is setting so it is time to go, i took my helmet and put it on the table, i started putting my leather under protection and tying up the metal chest armor, shoulders, fore arms,  side thighs, and shins. i was protected only where is needed, everything else i can deal with only with leather, i have two small dagger holders on the chest plate, a small one handed sword on my right, and the bastard sword below it a few bags with medicine and potions with magic, and  lastly a small shield on my right hand for easy counter blocks, this is what i will be working with today lets see what will happen ones the time comes

Night came   

   I arose from the bed i was sitting on and started to move, outside it was a matter of time before they started to move in so i took a high vantage spot on a tree, and like i said it began, fast movements from the dark were closing by on the houses that had the less lighting. i got down and waited for them to stop their movements, and i as i got close i confirmed my targets, ghouls.

  the dark was almost consuming them they were good at hiding in the shadows... but not good enough, i took a dagger and threw it to the one that was the furthest away... (1).. the one closest to me tried to attack me but i hammered his head with the metal shield with enough strength to crush it...(2).. took out my sword and with a single motion i severed the next ones head... (3) the surprise didn't last long until the other 10 decided to regroup and begin to attack all together i jumped back and threw the second dagger.. (4).. took the dead body and crashed against the two in front of me and went throw them with my sword ...(6).. i let my sword fall and instantly punch the next one with a shield knocking him down and with that motion i punched the one that came up behind me with my other hand, i started backing up since i was left only with the bastard, i took a torch that was set in a house and hit the one closest from the ones following me and bury it deep inside his head until he started burning, the other ones cached up and instantly i got hit by the giant claws that like butter had cut through my shield half way, i kicked him right in the stomach sending him back a few feet, and when the next one behind him came i severed half of his neck with the sharp cut that was now on the shield, and with that motion i bury the shield inside the one i pushed back and carried his body as a shield tackling through them back to the place my daggers and swords were left....(8).. i stood close to the dagger i threw first..(die!).. and started running, took the dagger and threw it hitting the one in front of me, grabbed the next one and stabbed  his head, jumped to the side took my sword and slashed the legs of the one to my side crushed his head with my feet, and threw the sword piercing the chest of the one trying to get close, another one got close and finally broke my shield with his claws, and took me down, he started piercing my armor with his claws and blood, started to come out i felt anger,and  took the piece of the shield and stabbed the ever living shit of the ghoul until he stopped moving....(12).. i still felt angry i felt it even more then what i did before, and i stood. the last ghoul looked at me and began to back up and tried to run back to the nest, but i took a dagger and threw  it right on his leg stopping his movements.

   i took all my equipment back and got ready to move again, then i took two bodies and lit up the torch i left behind and so i started walking the path of blood back to the hive.

  One thing i love about ghouls is that when they reproduce they have this liquid as a left over that i do not understand why but it is highly flammable. and that makes it so easy for me to watch them burn. finally i had caught up with the bleeding ghoul that was about to enter the hive, and went throw him with my sword without a single doubt and let it fall out of my sword.

  the last step was to start burning the hive, and so i did setting both corpses on fire, throwing one in the first exit that is was a steep down hill fall in a cave and the other one i left so they could not exit the cave, and the ones who would, i would just open them up. ones the corps fell the flames rose instantly like lighting up magic chemicals, so i set on a rock near by and waited and waited to see if one would come out, but i could only hear the sounds of their pain as they turned to ashes.

Day came 

   finally morning came, and so i was able to go back to the village, the corpses, were getting picked up and is i walked by people were saying their words of thanks, but i would not listen to them, i just went back to the blacksmith for another shield, and bought some new equipment... for the next hunt.

Until next hunt