Chapter one

•Randy•

~Andy~

It was a quiet winter night. Rye and I were cuddled up on his bed. I was wearing a pikachu  onesie and Rye was in his giraffe onesie. Rye was starting to drift off to sleep and just looked so adorable. I quickly pulled out my phone and took a picture of both of us. We are the cuties couple ever in my opinion. I didn't post the photo any where, but instead kept it for my personal viewing. You also could visibly see the engagement ring on my right hand. I mean I don't take it off or hide it from fans and we have gotten questions, but we just play it off like it's a random ring, nothing special.

It happened a month ago. Rye Leonard Baeumont popes the question. We had been dating for a year at that point and he says it just felt like he couldn't live without me. I also wanted to take our relationship to the next level in a different way, but I was scared.

"Rye?" I said quietly not sure if he was asleep yet.

" yeah baby" he said opening his eyes.

"Did I wake you" I said with a sad expression. 

"No, no I was just thinking" he said reassuring me

"Oh, good um... Rye?" I started to say then he gave me a nod telling me to continue on "I was thinking too and you know how much I love you and I know you love me and you mean the world to me" I pause a minute as Rye brought me closer with so much love. "Well I was wondering if we could... um if we could maybe adopt a baby boy or if you want a girl" I took a deep breath waiting for Ryes response.

"Andy I love you so much too and you mean the world to me I would love to have children together" he said excitedly.

Rye then pulled me on top of him and placed the most passionate kiss on my lips.  I tangled my hand in his hair and somehow are legs too. After we pulled away from the kiss I snuggled my head in the crock of Ryes neck and slowly placed kiss which leaded to me giving him a few hockey's he was gonna have some trouble hiding later.

For the rest of the night we just laid there until I fell asleep to the sound of ryes heartbeat.

~day they adopt~

We hadn't told the rest of the boys yet, but today we where coming home with a new member of the Roadtrip/alphadog family. I mean Blair knows and has been helping us get ready, but that's it. We had gotten in contact with an adoption agency and today we can take our Five month old boy named Liam Home. Full name Liam Robert Baeumont-Fowler. He has lots of brown hair and beautiful ocean blue eyes.

Our living situation wasn't ideal, but it works. For a while now I've been sharing a room with rye. Harvey moved out to live in LA 'cause that's were he spends most of his time anyways.  We then got a bigger bed for me and Rye and now a crib in the room. In my old room with Mikey we have removed the bunkbeds and just have one bed for Mikey. Then place the couch were the old bed used to be for more room. I know the boys are gonna hate us soon enough cause will have baby stuff everywhere messing up the flat even more then it already was. Ginger baby proofed the flat for us and we told everyone we were Brook proofing the flat instead. It was really funny seeing all there reactions. while we were at the store getting some more baby essentials Blair helped us secretly build the crib, so the boys wouldn't notice.  The funny thing is the only way we convinced Blair to let all this happen was if we made him Liam's god parent, but what he didn't know was we were already planed it anyways.

When we got to the Flat I shooted a text to Blair telling him we where Home. Everyone probably is just walking up at this point and were doing something in the kitchen to wake them selfs up. I came in first with some bags in hand and placed them in our room then behind me was Rye carrying our little monkey in his car seat. He followed me into the main room. I then cleared my throat to get everyone's attention.

"Hey guys" I said as rye walked around me and picked liam up.

Everyone had the mouths wide open beside Blair of course who had a huge smile on his face.

"Um.... so ya this is Liam Robert Baeumont-Fowler" I said to the still shocked faces.

" you guys are all uncles now!" Rye said In Excitement for them.

"Um is anyone gonna say something..." I said waiting on some other reaction from someone.

"I'm so happy for you!" Mikey said finally getting up and walking towards Rye still holding Liam.

"Me too!" Jack and Brook said at the same time.

"Thanks guys" I said with a big smile on my face.

"Hey let me hold my godson" Blair said taking Liam out or Mikey's had and causing us to All laugh.

Everyone wanted to hold liam so we let everyone have a turn. By the time everyone did I was the little monster nap time. It was easy to put him down today cause he already fell asleep in brooks arms.
Once done with no trouble I came back and sat with the boys, but Blair had to leave for a meeting.

"Hey Andy I think you and Eye will make great parents" Mikey said as I sat down next to Rye on the couch.

"Ya and we're all here to help at any moment" Jack added on.

"Thank you guys" I said with the biggest smile.

I so happy I have the boys and My love Rye with me on the journey.