Blooming Love

continued after yesterdays episode.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere along the lines even fate has binded these two individuals in a relationship that even they can't figure out.

Anurag entered his home with a slight smile on his face.

When he was in his room his brother instantly knew something was wrong that the expressions his brother carried today was altogether different to how he ever behaved.

Anurag was lost in the thoughts of the girl he dissmissed a few minutes ago.

even after trying he couldn't keep the thoughts out of his mind so he eventually drifted to sleep.

Prerna P.O.V

She knew something was wrong with her today .

She the girl who said that people like anurag was not her "type" was lost not in the thoughts of someone like him but him.

she can't seem to get his handsome face out of her mind. The smile her friends use to talk about was noticed today.

Even her family suspected her to be more than chirpy today.

When she can't deal with explaining that what got her so happy ..

she finally went to her room and dreamt of the face she was starting to like.

These little things like helping each other , the not so intelligent conversations,the mata ki pooja,her helping him out of the cat fight,then travelling in taxi.

well these things made their heart felt different for the other for this is not the teenage romance you see around yourself,this was something pure,something natural and not something to show others.

The next day when day met in college.

Anurag- Hey,How are you ?

Prerna - Good(yawning)...What about you?

Anurag- gayi ...

Prerna - kyaa???

Anurag- 4-5-6 makkhi gayi..

(and they both started giggling)

Even the friend narrating their talking sequence was shocked to witness the change of situation.

So laughing they entered in the building both getting to their lectures.

After the college was over they both met in the coridors...

Anurag- Attend kiya bh ya (started imitating her yawing)..

Prerna- (punching his shoulders) bht funny h na ye ..haa ..haa...

(they both laughed..and stared each other feeling*something they don;t know yet*)

then the conversation shifted to the one you saw in next day promo

Anurag- see that's what i was talking about...never gonna have this sort of love life ...just collecting thorns...

Prerna- dil h to dhadkega hi ...kaate h to chubhenge bh ..

Anurag - (looks intently in her eyes) ye ishq sirf sunne me acha lagta h ..

mughe kabh mohhabat nh hogi ...

Prerna - dekhte h ....

Anurag- dekhte h ...

and together they left the building ...(looking sideways to each other )