Prologue

Once a upon a time in the magical land of Azazel, there was a king named Swift, who ruled a large and mighty kingdom. And yet, he was sad, for he was growing old and had no children to inherit the throne. He heard from his parents that he had a baby sister and since his parents are now old, he decided to raise his baby sister as his own.

A princess

A nurse came running to the king with a baby wrapped in a red blanket.  And she was given the name Rouge. Swift then held his baby sister with love and care, and went to the balcony to show his sister to his subjects who cheered with joy. Kings and Queens came from all around to offer their gifts to the baby.

Among them was the widow Queen Quick, and her young brother Prince Rebel. He looked down at the young infant princess, smiled, and gave her a golden necklace with a ruby gem in the shape of a heart on it.

It was then that Swift and Quick happened upon the same idea. That Rebel and Rouge would be brought together each summer in hopes that they will fall in love and join their kingdoms forever. But unknown to all an evil entity was about to ruin their happiness, that of the evil enchanter named, Shredder also known as Oroku Saki.

Rouge's birth was of little concern to him, for he was preparing to take Swift's kingdom by means of the forbidden arts and dark magic.

Saki conjoured a picture of Swift and his newborn sister, and then conjoured a picture of The Shredder. But on the eve of his assult, Swift attacked and Saki's powers were plunged into darkness.
Swift and his punk soldiers then trashed the place and destroyed every one of Saki's spell books. Saki and his student Shinigami were then backed into the corner with no chance of escape.

Despite calls for his death, the enchanter was only banished.

Shredder broke out of his handcuffs in anger, turned to Swift and said anger in his voice, "I'm not finished with you yet, Swift! Someday I will get my power back and when I do, everything you own and love will be mine!"

Swift just made a glare and yelled "GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK!", and pointed out the direction that he wanted Shredder to go and Shredder went that direction.

Many feared King Swift too kind. But in time, the threat was forgotten and all hopes turned to that not too distant summer, when Rebel and Rouge would meet.

And that's where our story begins.