Her's and Her's {part 1}

'Pling!'

Mila grabbed her phone and saw there was a textmessage from her best bestfriend, Olivia.

'Hey, do you have time to facetime?'

Mila answered:' Ya sure!' So they did for about 3 hours. Just talking about boys and school. And of course, they gossiped around. When the facetime ended, they both went to bed, because it already was 2 am and they had school tommorow.

{The next day}

'Tringggggggg'

Olivia pushed her alarm on snooze about 4 times. When she saw the time, she immediately jumped out of her bed. She put on some clothes, ran to the bathroom, she brushed her teeth, put on a little bit of make-up, grabbed her schoolbag and ran downstairs. Her lunch was in the kitchen, her dad made it. She put her lunch in her bag and then she ate a granolabar. And went to Mila's.

When she arrived at Mila's. Mila was already outside waiting on her. She gave Mila a hug and thanked her for waiting on her and after that the cycled to school.

They were 10 minutes late in class. At 11 am they had a lunch break. They went to the cafeteria and they both ate their lunches. The school day finished at 4 pm. They grabbed their bicycles out of the rack and cycled back home. They said goodbye.

When Mila arrived at home. She went to the kitchen and drank a cup of tea with her mom and talked about their days. After that she went up stairs and made their homework.

At the same time at Olivia's house.

Olivia's brother and sister were fighting and didn't welcome Olivia home. Olivia went straight upstairs and also started doing her homework. And like always on friday went Olivia to Mila's and ate at their place because Olivia's dad wasn't home around dinner time and her mom died in 2013.

They finished dinner and went upstairs to Mila's room. They laid on the bed and talk about their week and everything to experienced this week. Around 10 pm Olivia went home and went to sleep.

Mila didn't went to sleep immediatly because she was going out with her other bestie Lisa. So she went to the club. She came home around 4 am.
When she woke up she had a lot of messages from Lisa containing video's from last night. They were embarrasing. She really was drunk because she also had a hang over. She send the video's over to Olivia. Her response waa hillarious. Her response was 'Omg, hahahah is that you throwing up? Ieuw, I didn't had to know that. '

Monday morning they as always cycled to school and back home. Olivia was really depressed because they had a biology lesson about cancer which killed her mom. So she came home crying and ran upstairs. Her dad heard her cry and also went upstairs. He came in her room and hugged her very long he said that it wasn't her fault.
After that she took a nap. When she woke up she texted Mila about her mom. Mila was really understanding and sended the homework to her because Olivia didn't had time to do it.

The next day her teacher was pissed, because she didn't made the homework but when she explained the story about her mom she understanded.

When mila came home after school. Their was a letter on the mat with hearts. She opened it and read it ..............