Chapter #1

Emily's P.O.V

 My two friends and I decided to go to Got7's concert that's in La because we were here for a few days enjoying our break from homeschooling, the thing is I'm only going to this concert for my friends because it's just my brother and his friends that I see every day at home. It was the last night of there tour too which made me excited to go back home to Korea and sleep in my own bed after so long. My two friends and I go to find our front row seats waiting for the concert to start. After screaming, dancing, and singing they get to my favorite song Look, I decide to watch my brother carefully as he dances and he gets to the part where he dances with Yugyeom he trips and falls on his back. 

I look at my brother with worry in my eyes cause he hasn't gotten up after at least half an hour, the next events that happen seem so fast next thing I know my brother is being carried out to an ambulance. Without even thinking straight I run out of the arena and run as fast as I can to the ambulance, I make it before they shut the doors to the back of the ambulance.

breathing heavily I tell the EMT's that I'm his sister and that our parents are on a business trip they look at me like I'm some crazy fan who is stalking him, that's til Jinyoung slightly leans up to looked at me seeing me with tears in my eyes.

"let her...in please it's..my sister," he says groaning in pain they nod motioning for me to get in the back I get inside the back, but before they close the door Yana and Mina come running towards the ambulance they looked shocked after understanding what's going on the EMT's looked at me "are they your sisters too?" Jinyoung shook his head no, so they closed the doors driving away quickly before I could explain anything to them.

*time skip to after arriving at the hospital*

Jinyoung's P.O.V

 I wake up seeing my sister asleep next to me holding my hand, I use my other hand looking for my phone to check what time it is after seeing its only 5 am I just stare at my sister waiting for her to wake up. After awhile got7 walks in trying to stay quiet after seeing my sister asleep "hey guys thanks for coming to check on me, how long have I been here?" I say  Jaebum looks at me letting out a breath "only 3 days fans are worried sick about you, what did the doctors say?"  Jaebum says looking worried.

 Just before I say anything we all turn at look at my sister who is yawning and waking up "Hi Jinyoung Oppa are you okay?" she says almost crying she gets up hugging me carefully "I was worried so much about you" she cries into my chest. "Hey, I'm okay but have you gone to eat or drink anything yet? and did you explain to your friends yet I know you're worried about them knowing now" I tell her hugging her back tightly. She lets go of me staying silent going to sit back down "Jaebum hyung take my sister to the cafeteria to eat" I tell him she crosses her arms not moving 

 Jaebum looked at her going over whispering something into her making her get up and leave with him. The other members just sat down around me as we talked about what happened at the concert, and Yugyeom blaming himself for what happened to me we all explaining it wasn't his fault and just hung out waiting for Jb hyung and my sister to come back.

Jaebum's P.O.V

 I took his sister down to the cafeteria after telling her she can watch any other JYP group dance practice if she eats some food and drinks water so her brother won't worry, I didn't notice while she was eating I started staring at her. She is just so beautiful it's so hard not to look at her, her blue eyes are so pretty and her smile is so cute I fell for her when Jinyoung first introduced us but I've never had the guts to tell him I'm in love with his sister. He may be younger than me but when it comes to his sister he is the scariest person ever that's why I'm too scared to confess to her 

"Jaebum Oppa are you okay?" she said waving her hand in my face snapping me out of my daydream oh her "yeah I'm fine are you done eating" she nods and we walk back up to her brother's room halfway up she grabs my hand tightly walking close to me making me blush.

We reach her brother's room finally she still hasn't let go of my hand making me nervous to go inside Jinyoung's room, she pulls me inside with her Jinyoung immediately looking down at our hands I let go of her hand quickly "Jinyoungie Oppa they said you can go home now" Emily said Jinyoung smiling at her getting up going to get dressed. As he was getting dressed these two girls push the door open Emily looks at them shocked "how did you guys get back here"

Yana & Jasmine P.O.V

We followed the ambulance Emily got into confused on why she went with them and why Jinyoung was so okay with her going, we see the hospital she got out of and decide to wait a few days to see if she will explain anything to us. After waiting for 3 days we get tired and race down to the hospital wanting at least an explanation on what was going on.

Once we get to the hospital we run up the stairs and to the nurse's station asking them if there was a Jinyoung park here and the nurse's looked at us with a stern face saying "if you two are crazy obsessed fans we are gonna call the cops" we shook our heads telling them we know someone who was in that room.  They still didn't believe us so we just ran for it checking ever room not letting them catch us till we push open the door seeing Emily and Got7 in the same room looking at us shocked "how did you guys get back here" Emily says "we ran but an even better question is what the hell is going on with you and Got7 right now.

to be continued...