Part 1 - jace p.o.v

"Izzy " called the woman, as I drifted in and out of  conscious she was a very pretty woman with wavy black hair and striking blue eyes.
"Yes mother?" I heard a voice answer her probably Izzy ," please get me the steel, the poison is in his body"
All of a sudden I felt warmth spreading through my body the felt weird.
"Were am I ?" I mumbled feverish I cracked open my eyes squinting at the brilliant light,ouch that hurt " water.." I managed to choke I felt the cold liquid fall down my moth "good the rune is helping " the woman murmured softly she laid me in the warm cozy bed and drew up the covers.
"Good night Jonathan " I heard as she shut the lights ...

After  several hours I cracked open my eyes and noted that a hard hand was stroking my body " who are you?" I mumbled "were am I ?" I asked felling just a tiny bit scared.
"Welcome boy welcome to the New York institute, but first before we start you're training please boy what's you're name?" The woman asked.
"Jonathan wayland miss" I answered OK so they own the NY institute and it looks like they won't kill me that's good, I sat up and noted that my hand was heavily wrapped in bandages, "what happened to my hand?" I asked  in astonishment, "can you tell me what you remember from the last 2 weeks?"the woman asked i nose my head no and slump back on the bed " can I go start my training ?" I ask not waiting for a answer.
As I ran out the door I collided with another shadow hunter " oops!" I said and looked at the one I bumped in to " hey watch were you're going!, hang on are you the new one?..." she said with lots of happiness "ummm.... yes I'm Jonathan wayland , what's you're name ?" I asked I noticed that the girl was very pretty with wavy black hair and brown eyes.
"Oh! Yes my name is
Isabel lightwoodand my big brother that's also a worm is in the training room "   She said all very quickly.
"Thanks! Nice meeting you" I said as I ran towards the training room.......

To be continued