Morning.

I would twist and turn in my sleep. I would go to bed in a perfectly made bed that my mother had kindly made for me, and in the morning I would wake up with my blue flowery pillows on the opposite side of the room, and my black sheep skin blanket on the floor next to my bed. I was never a quite sleeper. Never have, and never will be.

It was 6:30am. To early. I had school in 2 hours and 20 minutes. I never thought it would take that long to get ready and be at school in time for yet another boring class that would never help me in life. I wanted to be a singer. I have no hope of being a singer. But, I want to be one.

My left leg flopped out of my king single bed followed by my right. It was always a struggle waking up in the morning. I would rather be up all night and asleep all day. Yet mother would never let me do that. She was strict. I never had a "father" figure in my life. Dad died in a major Car Crash a month before I was due. My mother says I look a lot like my dad. That must kill her, cause I sure know it would kill me.

I head out of my room and go to the bathroom. I slowly remove my dressing gown and let it fall to the floor. I looked at myself in the mirror. I never liked my body. I had curves but they were the wrong curves. I though that boys would never like me because of them. I haven't had a boyfriend yet and I am already 16. I was legal.

I walked to the shower and turned the tap on to warm. I walked back to the large mirror on the far wall. Having already Striped myself of a silk dressing gown I remove my black underwear and bra. I glanced at the mirror to look at my body. Ugly marks all over. No wonder no boy even thought about looking at me. The shower was warm enough so I reluctantly hop in.

As soon as the water hits my back I properly wake up. I turn around and wash my face. The water feels like heaven splashing me. A shower in the morning was the only way I could wake up enough to go to school. I clean myself, brush my teeth and shave my legs. I step out of the shower and turn the tap off. I reach for the towel. Fuck! I never brought one in. "Mum!" I yell loud enough so the neighbour would wake up. "Shut up Molly! What do you need?" she yells back. Yeah thanks mum. Feeling the love.

"A towel thanks." she must have known as she brings a black one straight in.